User2010's Kits for AC09

that's fantastic..please keep working on it we want this patch. :) and please try to make it in one file that we have to just install not to replace files.

Not possible that, you will have to replace the files. Not much we can do, still I'm looking into some other options. We're almost done with main things like roster, kits, stadium, etc. Some add-ons are remaining, expect some previews later today.

Yeah, I thought he already told you that. I'm hoping you're testing the thing Riz, I ain't getting the time, so please send all the errors you get to Meet.

Oh well, if anyone wants to test the roster please state your interest here.

This is a small video preview of the work done so far.

- All 10 team kits plus umpire kit (red) have been done.
- Only Stadium (Kolkata) has been edited, credits to Meet. Thanks to Ahad for the IPL texture.
- Crowd and boundary rope will be modified soon.
- Logos are done but haven't been previewed here.
- Team names are yet to be edited.
- Roster is done, testing on. Bats are assigned, just need to replace them after we get those from zaxotes.
- Overlay hopefully will be done by Arjind. I think Meet has asked him, not sure.

The video quality is very poor. Kits and all other stuff look top class in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Kolkata Kit looks so real & awesome..Actually...All kits looks awesome

Here is the preview of edited team names and logos. Credits to Meet for the logos and thanks to Ahad for the IPL texture. I've edited the team names.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 370
Logos are awesome!!! but there must be some changes in team names:
M'bai - Mumbai
B'lore - Bangalore
D'can - Hydrabad

Those changes cannot be done. The game doesn't allow that. Be happy with these.

hmmm the kits are impressive this patch going to rock ! can't wait for this to be released.

Users who are viewing this thread