IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

timchrist984

Club Captain
We have now completed our Australian 2011-12 T20 BBL Roster. It contains all the players contracted to each of the 8 franchises. Please note that many international players have been replaced.

Here are the teams that are replaced:

Adelaide Strikers: (Blue), Wolves
Brisbane Heat: (Teal), Aces
Hobart Hurricanes: (Purple), Lizards
Melbourne Renegades: (Red), Burn
Melbourne Stars: (Green), Dragons
Perth Scorchers: (Orange), Centurions
Sydney Sixers: (Pink), Devils
Sydney Thunder: (Green), Thunder

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • T20 BBL Roster Previews.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
To make it easier for you to download our rosters, I have created one 7z file that includes all the rosters we have made to date. It also contains a word document that has all the teams replaced from every roster in it.

1. Download the file attatched
2. Extract it using 7z File Manager
3. Choose the roster you want to install by clicking on the folder with the name of that particular roster
4. Inside that folder you will find a folder named 'PS3', copy the PS3 folder to your USB (if you already have a folder on your USB named 'PS3', delete it)
5. Plug the USB in to your PS3
6. Go to 'Game? then ?Save Data Utility'
7. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
8. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
9. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

Attachments

• timchrist984 & GoaWarrior IC2010 Rosters.7z
    15.3 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
I have created a game save of the 'Greatest Match Ever Played' between Australian and South Africa at Johannesburg. I have created 2 different matches, one to play as Australia and one to play as South Africa. The squads for the game are the same as the squads for the real match which can be found here or here.

I recommend that you create a new profile for this game save or at least make sure that none of the 5 save game slots are taken up. Please note that slot 1 file has Australian as the user controlled team and the slot 2 file was South Africa as the user controlled team.

So far in the match, Australia has won the toss and elected to bat.

1. Download the file, named ?PS3?
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Data Utility?
6. In ?Save Data Utility? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the game save file (either slot 1 or 2) in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. I highly recommend that you create a new profile for this game save or at least make sure that none of the 5 save game slots are taken up.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Previews.rar
    419.9 KB · Views: 57

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Only just noticed this thread- this is great work.

Shame cannot do the same for Xbox. I have looked at the User.dat file (xbox file, not sure about PS3 filename equivalent) and can see the offsets to alter batting, bowling and fielding stats for all players including licenced ones. Know how to change bowling actions, etc etc but cannot get them to work ingame :(

anyway getting off topic now, but this is really good effort to keep interest in game going :thumbs

timchrist984

Club Captain
Only just noticed this thread- this is great work.

Shame cannot do the same for Xbox. I have looked at the User.dat file (xbox file, not sure about PS3 filename equivalent) and can see the offsets to alter batting, bowling and fielding stats for all players including licenced ones. Know how to change bowling actions, etc etc but cannot get them to work ingame :(

anyway getting off topic now, but this is really good effort to keep interest in game going :thumbs

How do you edit these .dat files? You sound like you are on to something. It would be great if I could edit licensed players using a hex editor!

timchrist984

Club Captain
Since Australia have announced their squad for their tour of Sri Lanka and the England-India series is underway, I have tweaked some of the lineups from my updated international roster v1. I have only edited the Australian and English lineups, all other squads are the same as they were in my updated international roster v1.

I have attached a word document with the squads that I have changed.

1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 158
  • International Roster Update V2.docx
    12.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
Since the T20 BBL was officially launched this week, more information about the teams has become available. I have now updated my T20 BBL roster v1. All the teams now have their real captains assigned and Matthew Hayden has now been added to the roster.

Here are the teams that are replaced:

Adelaide Strikers: (Blue), Wolves
Brisbane Heat: (Teal), Aces
Hobart Hurricanes: (Purple), Lizards
Melbourne Renegades: (Red), Burn
Melbourne Stars: (Green), Dragons
Perth Scorchers: (Orange), Centurions
Sydney Sixers: (Pink), Devils
Sydney Thunder: (Green), Thunder

1. Download the file, named ?PS3?
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Data Utility?
6. In ?Save Data Utility? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do you edit these .dat files? You sound like you are on to something. It would be great if I could edit licensed players using a hex editor!

Will try and post something soon on my findings !

timchrist984

Club Captain
As quite a few of my rosters replace teams that are already in the game, I decided to take photos of each kit of every team (international and generic) in IC2010. The file attached contains the photos.

Attachments

• IC2010 Kits.rar
    14.6 MB · Views: 690

timchrist984

Club Captain
I didn't! I've just uploaded photos of the kits in the game so people can see the kits of teams that have been replaced in my rosters,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread