IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
A little tip for using customised rosters and still getting trophies. Load the roster, start the game and save it. Then exit the game and restore your original roster/profile. The save game will have the correct names but you will be able to gain trophies.

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks! Great work

A little tip for using customised rosters and still getting trophies. Load the roster, start the game and save it. Then exit the game and restore your original roster/profile. The save game will have the correct names but you will be able to gain trophies.

This'll come handy, thanks.

timchrist984

Club Captain
IC2010 Australian Domestic Roster v1

Since the Aussie states are contracting players for the 2012 season, I decided to create an Australian Domestic Patch. The patch contains correct Test, ODI and t20 lineups for the 2010-11 season. Once the 2012 season squads are finalized I will update the teams

Here are the teams that are replaced:
Devils: XXXX Gold Queensland Bulls
Burn: West End South Australian Redbacks
Centurions: Retravison Western Australian Warriors
Dragons: PKF Tasmanian Tigers
Codemasters: Speed Blitz New South Wales Blues
Wolves: DEC Victorian Bushrangers
Scotland: ACA All*Stars
Netherlands: Aussie Fans XI
Aces: Prime Minister's XI
Trickstar: Australia A
Lizards: Australia U19s
Thunder: Australia

Please note that pretty much all the international teams are stuffed up.

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
IC2010 2006-07 Ashes Roster

I have created a roster with the updated test, ODI and T20 squads of the 2006-07 Ashes tour. I haven't replaced any international players this time. I've only used the custom player slots.

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 83
  • 06-07 Ashes Squads.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:

da Boom

Banned
please make an English County corrasponding to the right colours eg because Surrey are green match the roster to trickstar cis they are green and so on please I beg of you and I apologise and accept your apology if you do it within the next 12 hours I'll give you 100vcash and if you do it within the next hour I'll ive you 900 vcash

timchrist984

Club Captain
please make an English County corrasponding to the right colours eg because Surrey are green match the roster to trickstar cis they are green and so on please I beg of you and I apologise and accept your apology if you do it within the next 12 hours I'll give you 100vcash and if you do it within the next hour I'll ive you 900 vcash

Are you saying you want me to make a county roster in an hour? I'd be happy to create county roster, but within a week. Ok? And forget the vcash, I don't really care about it.

timchrist984

Club Captain
I don't know the county shirts very well, but after a look on google these are the likenesses I came up with:

Derbyshire – Codemasters
Durham - Wolves
Essex - Centurions
Glamorgan - Burn
Gloucestershire- Sri Lanka
Hampshire – India
Kent - Bermuda
Lancashire - Devils
Leicestershire - South Africa
Middlesex - Canada
Northamptonshire - West Indies
Nottinghamshire - Lizards
Somerset - Zimbabwe
Surrey - Trickstar
Warwickshire – New Zealand
Worcestershire - Aces
Yorkshire - Thunder
Ireland - Ireland
Netherlands - Netherlands
Scotland - Scotland
Denmark - Dragons

If you have an any suggestions for changes, please tell me.

timchrist984

Club Captain

Mate, it has taken me 45 minutes just to research and note down the FC OD and t20 squads for derbyshire. That means I'll be spending 45 minutes just researching each team, let alone creating the roster. If you want this roster done any time soon you're going to have to help me.

If you are willing to help, can you please start at the bottom of the list of county teams (Denmark) and enter the teams in to the word document in the same way that I have. This way it has all the info needed to create players on IC2010.

Once again, you don't have to help, but if you don't the roster probably won't be finished until september. The word doc is attatched.

Attachments

• County Lineups.docx
    15.8 KB · Views: 94

da Boom

Banned
Hey timchrist I think only one of us should do this so Ill do it I'm pleased to help any other time upon your request

timchrist984

Club Captain
Hey timchrist I think only one of us should do this so Ill do it I'm pleased to help any other time upon your request

I only read this message after I had finished the squads for Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Somerset, Surrey. Do you still want me to send you these squads?

Are you sure we shouldn't make it together?

Last edited:

da Boom

Banned
We should definiteley carry on then sorry if you carry on doig that quicka and gooda job okay

da Boom

Banned
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread