Champions League Twenty20 2011

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Damn Biggy, you beat me to it! :p Yeah, the elimination of South Australia officially ends the participation of all domestic 'Champions' in the 'Champions' League. 3 off the teams that remain are domestic runners-up while the other side turns out to be a 3rd placed side of its Premier league.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats not a problem afaic. Although I am curious to the stance of the Kolpak players. Are they considered foreigners or no, in the CL?

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Thats not a problem afaic. Although I am curious to the stance of the Kolpak players. Are they considered foreigners or no, in the CL?

I would assume they remain kolpaks. Same way the IPL teams are supposed to play 4 overseas (I guess Mumbai are the exception) and the Big Bash teams can play their two overseas players (if they have them).

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
aravind scored 6 runs off 2balls and Ludeman might have thought that Karthik can't hit 6 off 1 ball so he didn't throw and allowed aravind to take a run.

In last match Karthik even hitted Thomas for six, so last ball 6 was just not an luck.
Well, I knew Karthik was a specialized batsman and is capable of hitting sixes! All I was hoping for is Sreenath to give the strike to Karthik as soon as possible, when he came in.
u missed Morgan, Craig Kieswetter, dernbach and .........
That was IPL 2008, so they were unknown:p.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Karthick has wronged Chennai by helping its rivals to get into the CLT20 semis.:p

jacobfelix

International Coach
When asked to relive the moment when KB Arun Karthik hit that stunning six, Kohli said, "I had my eyes closed on the last ball. "

:p:p:p

Hopefully Kohli doesnt close his eyes when India need 6 to win off the last ball and he himself is on strike....:p

jacobfelix

International Coach
So much for the semis...:noway It's nearing 3pm here and dark clouds hovering all over and heavy rains lashing the city...:facepalm

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
So much for the semis...:noway It's nearing 3pm here and dark clouds hovering all over and heavy rains lashing the city...:facepalm

Not getting any expectations but if the match is washed out, its the Blues who progress as Group 'winners' to the final right? Or, is there a reserve day or something like that?

jacobfelix

International Coach
It's nearing 6pm now...Good news is, rains have stopped. But clouds still hovering over....another downpour.... and it will be a washout...if so, hopefully they change the rules such that the host team walk into the final....:p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Watson must be due a big knock soon, hopefully we can make the final as that could be the time for him to deliver. Warner looking good once again, will be hard not to have him in the ODI side now.

Users who are viewing this thread