Champions League Twenty20 2011

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think hes overrated. Yea hes matured as a batsman, but I still dont rate him as highly as majority of the people. Hes just better than the rest of the new crop of Indian batsman, which to be fair arent that good either.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Lol at Franklin not getting MOTM. He scored over 50% more runs than anyone else, and he had the second best S/R in the game.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think hes overrated. Yea hes matured as a batsman, but I still dont rate him as highly as majority of the people. Hes just better than the rest of the new crop of Indian batsman, which to be fair arent that good either.

Oh come on! Talent wise, the kid is highly talented. He failed in WI, but those were some of the most challenging wickets that our guys have played in recent times, and Kohli was a newcomer in that series. And immediately he was sacked. He has the technique to counter short pitched bowling which is a major plus for an Indian batsman. But his attitude and his personality is slowly pulling him down big time. Tries to put on an act which looks fake on him.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
He's very talented, but at the moment he's being bred to just go after everything. The ability to be more selective is what will make him great.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Oh come on! Talent wise, the kid is highly talented. He failed in WI, but those were some of the most challenging wickets that our guys have played in recent times, and Kohli was a newcomer in that series. And immediately he was sacked. He has the technique to counter short pitched bowling which is a major plus for an Indian batsman. But his attitude and his personality is slowly pulling him down big time. Tries to put on an act which looks fake on him.

the new generation cricketer are like this only. Kohli thinks himself as leader and in future he will be indian captain but right now he should control himself.

he is Most Talented 22 year old Batsman right now in whole world.

vickyrox

Club Captain
Looks like I am not the only one developing the Hatred for Kohli, He has a hot head ,But it was most seen in the match against kkr. where he was dancing for everey boundary , that vettori was hitting,
But Gambhir showed him at last,!

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Even if you don't like him, you got to admit he's got an amazing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread