Champions League Twenty20 2011

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If u don't have 3-4 IPL teams then you won't get crowd and which will lead to decrease in prize money as there will not be many sponsor.

Then have it somewhere where they actually like watching all teams like Australia or South Africa.

teamindia

Club Cricketer
And also, if the top players play for their domestic sides, why do the IPL sides steal them during the CLT20?

If the players themselves go to the IPL sides during CLT20, then its their greed.

If the teams steal them, then its enough said.

That is what happens. Having said it has nothing to do with greed. It is just how free market works. It is exactly what each and everyone of us would do if we had the same option. Go where you can make more money and settle in life. Having said that if a player chooses IPL team over their domestic team which is playing in CLT20 the home team gets 200,000 dollars which is pretty good considering the financial condition of many of these boards.

RCB for champions !!! If they cannot win today they should be the SA of champions league choking in all big occassions :lol

----------

Then have it somewhere where they actually like watching all teams like Australia or South Africa.

Only problem is no one in India will the watch it. So no money for ESPN. Reality sucks.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
And also, if the top players play for their domestic sides, why do the IPL sides steal them during the CLT20?

If the players themselves go to the IPL sides during CLT20, then its their greed.

If the teams steal them, then its enough said.

Dude, do you like even know how this works? IPL sides are not STEALING them, they are asking them to join their team and for that they will get paid. Now it's the players choice what he wants to do. If the player chooses IPL team, than that IPL side has to pay some amount of money to that player's domestic side.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Within few hours all of you will witness Danny boy holding aloft the trophy with a big smile on his face and all his players dancing & celebrating. :cheers

What the heck man? You do realize that you've just doomed your side's chances of winning the trophy now with that prediction? :p

teamindia

Club Cricketer
What the heck man? You do realize that you've just doomed your side's chances of winning the trophy now with that prediction? :p

You seemed to have doomed MI chances by your prediction that RCB may lose. Bad cricket from MI.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
You seemed to have doomed MI chances by your prediction that RCB may lose. Bad cricket from MI.

That wasn't even a prediction from my part, I never ever predict a t20 match FTR. I just highlighted what jacobfelix is so good at, and that is in making the exact wrong predictions. He himself knows that. :p

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2207933-post357.html

You still havent understood my predictions... :D Ask Haarithan and co. :p whichever team I predict will win....the opposition team wins....:p

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And there goes Gayle! :D
For the first time I am supporting MI in a tournament from the start and they are doing really well. If we manage to dismiss Kohli within the next 1-2 overs, we surely stand a chance to win this.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a horrible decission from Dharmasena, yet again :facepalm Gayle was fuming in anger :p He is the worst Umpire in this tournament :mad

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
And there goes Gayle! :D
For the first time I am supporting MI in a tournament from the start and they are doing really well. If we manage to dismiss Kohli within the next 1-2 overs, we surely stand a chance to win this.

Same here... For me, I dont want Kohli's team to win it (I am slowly developing a hatred for Virat Kohli and his antics). Also I want an Indian captain to lift the trophy.:D Also its Sachin's team.

Come on Mumbai!!! they are in the game here and have taken Agarwal now.

----------

What a horrible decission from Dharmasena, yet again :facepalm Gayle was fuming in anger :p He is the worst Umpire in this tournament :mad

Was that off the bat (didnt notice it properly)? If it was not off the bat, it was PLUMB!!!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
lol what happened? Thought it was pretty straight/plumb? Saw the dismissal only once though.

Jacobfelix meanwhile has all but done the trick again! :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Mumbai wins. That's how it ends. Congrats to them but Bangalore are champions for me, doesn't matter if they slip up in the finals, they've worked the hard way out. Congrats to both of them.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Mumbai Wins, it feels so good when ur predictions gets right and disappointed that my fav team RCB lost.

At Big Stage, India's Best Spinner came to the party and Wins it for his team. Fantastic Effort By all players of MI. Franklin and yadav were fantastic with bat.

Was that off the bat (didnt notice it properly)? If it was not off the bat, it was PLUMB!!!

Gayle LBW Decision was wrong as balls has to travel 2-3 Meteres more from point of contact and ball was spinning too. So that Hawkeye was cleary wrong showing ball clipping Off Stump. This was Ian Chappel words during commentary and i completely agree with him.

This Tournament was so good, i hope it happens every year..

Last edited:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Now where have I seen that trophy before? ;)

UEFA Champions League

uefa-champions-league-trophy.jpg

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The most udeserving team won the finals. RCB you choke big time. wish this was played at Mumbai or Bangalore which would have gathered. Mored. Crowd

ferg512

International Coach
Same here... For me, I dont want Kohli's team to win it (I am slowly developing a hatred for Virat Kohli and his antics).

I also am getting sick of Virat Kohli. He is like a spoilt little kid, his celebrations are ridiculously over the top and unnecessary. Its not just him though its most players (not just indian) in this twenty20 era, have some class like a Dravid/Tendulkar/Kallis etc.

Users who are viewing this thread