IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

sanjivcena1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks, btw i only purchased this game because of your roster updation and stats edition, thanks a ton for the same

haza97

School Cricketer
timchrist984 i LOVE ur roster updates they are great is there a way u could do the following all in 1:
1)update australia using the player creater
2)rename players from less important countries to make the 6 aus domestic team
3)do the same as no 2 but make ipl teams

can u do all this in 1?? i no u have done them seperate but i would love to use them all. if they are not all posable could u just do 1 and 2 and leave out 3.

i love ur work and if u could do all 3 i would really really love it. thanks in advance

tissue98

School Cricketer
Hi mate, first off wanted to say what a great job youve done, but ive got a bit of a problem - i copied the latest IPLv4 to my PS3 and most of the teams are fine but some are messed. e.g. the RCB team (burn) is just a bunch of West Indies players and there are some other problems in other teams. do you have any ideas why this is? thanks

haza97

School Cricketer
hello timchrist984 just downloaded ur most recent aus domestic file and found a few things wrong with SA. travis head, chadd sayers, carl tietjens, adam crosthwait, j. botha should be in the test team or atleast in the squad. another couple of things are Tait no longers plays for sa in any form, James smith is an opening batter not a bowler. i would really apprieciate it if you could make a V3 with these changes. if u do make a v3 could u update some international teams (mainly australia but teams like eng,ind,sth af if you can) thanks in advance:thumbs

timchrist984

Club Captain
I'm sorry but don't you guys get that their are not physically enough player slots to have both international teams updated and domestic teams updated in the one roster! If you want correct international teams, download the international update, if you want correct domestic teams, download one of the various domestic updates. If you have a problem with a roster (ie. slightly incorrect lineup or 2-3 players missing), update the roster yourself.

Sorry for the rant, but i get the same 2 questions every couple of weeks.

1) LOVE UR WORK BUT IS DIS FOR XBOX 360????????!!!!!!!!!!!
2) gr8 stuff but why international teams no right in domestic roster!?!?!?!

Can people just appreciate the rosters and instead of asking questions, actually look through the thread to see if your question has been answered. To be honest, I haven't played IC2010 in while. It's a great game, but it's footy season now, so I don't really play much.

haza97

School Cricketer
I'm sorry but don't you guys get that their are not physically enough player slots to have both international teams updated and domestic teams updated in the one roster! If you want correct international teams, download the international update, if you want correct domestic teams, download one of the various domestic updates. If you have a problem with a roster (ie. slightly incorrect lineup or 2-3 players missing), update the roster yourself.

Sorry for the rant, but i get the same 2 questions every couple of weeks.

1) LOVE UR WORK BUT IS DIS FOR XBOX 360????????!!!!!!!!!!!
2) gr8 stuff but why international teams no right in domestic roster!?!?!?!

Can people just appreciate the rosters and instead of asking questions, actually look through the thread to see if your question has been answered. To be honest, I haven't played IC2010 in while. It's a great game, but it's footy season now, so I don't really play much.

actually mate there is enogh space!! so first of all stop being hard to get along with wer are just asking if u dont want to do it just say so instead of goin of ya chops!!! i have started updating ur domestic roster and have added ipl teams and updated australia nad england so dont say u cant!! im a bit pissed off if you didnt want peiple asking for more rosters dont upload them in the first place. of course if u do 1 people are gonna want more. to behonest i think ur soft and should go hav a cry in the corner.

i dont no if ur really angree or on ya period but either way theres no way u need to talk like that wen people r just asking simple questions maybe next time u should just keep ur stuff to ur self:mad

timchrist984

Club Captain
Oh gimme a break, if you don't like my rosters don't download. If you can't be screwed going through a thread and reading the posts, your just downright lazy.

to behonest i think ur soft and should go hav a cry in the corner.

To be honest, I reckon you should start making rosters and stop being lazy if you don't like what other people post. Harry mate, I reckon you're just a depressed Port Adelaide supporter and should go "hav a cry in the corner".

Thoman14

School Cricketer
I haven't played IC2010 in while. It's a great game, but it's footy season now, so I don't really play much.

well if its footy season could u make a afl live patch with updated GWS and anyother teams u wont

yaswanth.y.s

School Cricketer
Really like your rosters. Can you please release an IPL 5 roster ?

Second that. Please. Love you international rosters. But we all would appreciate, even more, if you can make a IPL 5 roster with full squads?? :D

Users who are viewing this thread