Mohammad Amir meets the PCB

Saj001

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan news
ESPNcricinfo staff
May 30, 2012

The PCB has held talks with banned fast bowler Mohammad Amir, as a
prelude to his rehabilitation process following the spot-fixing scandal. Amir, who was released in February after serving half of his six-month custodial sentence in England for spot-fixing during the Lord's Test in 2010, had volunteered to meet the board.

For full article visit the following page: Pakistan news: Mohammad Amir meets the PCB | Pakistan Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Strikes me as interesting...Amir is banned until 2015. I wonder how closely the PCB will be working with him over the next 3 years.

2015 doesn't really match a kid he should be unbaned on late 2013

He deserved everything he got, yes he was influenced but at the end of the day that is no excuse for bringing the entire game of cricket into disrepute. He also along with the others ruined the game for the fans there and the England team who had to wonder whether or not they actually put on a good performance or if Pakistan had let them win.

If he's just a kid, he should have been playing U19 cricket... He knew what he was doing, and he knew it was wrong. He also would have been aware of the penalties for his crime, and in reality is getting off easily because of the very fact that he is young.

Shouldn't be allowed to play again, but anyway, I imagine this set of talks is going to be based around "If you're going to represent Pakistan again, we need you to do x, y & z"

I love the thread title. Sounds like the winning entry in the caption competition, underneath a graphic photo of someone falling face first into a pile of dogshite...........

Shouldn't be allowed to play again, but anyway, I imagine this set of talks is going to be based around "If you're going to represent Pakistan again, we need you to bowl x, y & z in specific overs..."

Fixed :p

I thought nobody here was supporting IPL......

But my point is what the point in bringing him back when we have class bowling.In recent years pakistan have lost matches from batting rather than bowling.bowling is still fine without asif and aamir.he has done wrong and he should face it

Or I should Say IPL should be banned. How much was that Fixed :)

And I think you should be banned for speaking off topic and do you even have proof of that?

Mohammad Amir was caught red handed making the game a disgrace, others too were caught and there are few who are not may be that time I will have a chat with you ;)

Amir was from a poor village background, forced into it by Butt and Majid, who took advantage of his inexperience and innocence. At least some slack should be cut for him.

Codswallop. He knew what he was doing, and all but admitted that.

Asif deserves life ban. he first took game enhancing drugs and then fixed
Butt not coming back, crap batsmen anyway
Amir needs to come back good, Junaid Khan is not good.

Users who are viewing this thread