Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha, only the other day I heard Sachin was stood outside a same sex marriage screaming they should all go to hell.

Match fixer, ball tamperer, and also religious nutjob. The truth continues to unravel. Rumours that he was last seen hanging out at Tom Cruises' house are still to be substantiated.

P

pcfan123

pw1kj.png

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
As ridiculous as the WBC are (the church, not the equally poorly run boxing organisation) have to feel a little bit sad when you see the kids being completely exploited by their family :(

In the words of Helen Lovejoy,

helen1.png

Last edited:

Owzat

International Coach
Salman Butt hoping for a quick return...

to match fixing :rtfl

He's looking for a quick $$$$ via trial fixing now. He thinks like Gillet and Hicks that he can pick the country that will get him the verdict he wants and apply the law anywhere, probably looking for compensation.

BBC News - Salman Butt demands new cricket match-fixing trial

Also highlights the joke of our criminal justice system that they let people out after serving under 1/3 of their sentence.

Is he saying he didn't spot fix, or that there was no evidence......................? :D What evidence exactly does he expect?!?!?! TV news crews present with 100 independent witnesses to the agreement?!?!?! They don't convict people on no evidence in this country, even if the evidence is false evidence or unreliable.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i am fully in support with salman.i like his approach.and i fully am sure he will prove england false.it is just England was jealous of our team.thank you england for removing fixers amir and asif.but not salman.and also england gave us a strong team in world cup by removing those 2 .but if salman was the opener.then anything could have happened.but again thank you England to remove 2.to make us strong enough to beat you in dubai

Last edited:

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Why would the number 1 test team in the world be jealous of Pakistan? Butts been proven guilty, not only that he's been proven to be the ring leader.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why would the number 1 test team in the world be jealous of Pakistan? Butts been proven guilty, not only that he's been proven to be the ring leader.

Do you ever watched his interview ? He have all the records of the messages he received and no message of the real man who lead them fixed was found.

----------

Pakistan can win from England thats why they are jealous.

Last edited:

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh

the number 1 team lost to pakistan its test 1 position in dubai.and salman has much proof to turn england false

Owzat

International Coach
.it is just England was jealous of our team.

:lol :lol :lol

Jealous of what? A team that even when it's cheating isn't the best team in the World.......................?!?! I couldn't give two sheets what Pakistan do, I find it funny that bookies who would do spot bets get diddled through their own greed.

Do you have a balancing chip on your other shoulder about England? I'm guessing you could easily trot off past history about how Gatting dishonoured Shakoor Rana who was guilty of his own brand of fixing, or the bottle top allegations in the 90s (no smoke without an inferno) and the whole "we're not coming out to play" decision at the Oval in 2006. Funny how it is only ever the Pakistanis, same sheet different era. Ever wondered why you're not welcome at IPL?

They overstepped the mark by some distance, and yes that is a deliberate play on words. I suppose the claim is that there was a conspiracy in which someone somehow guessed with remarkable accuracy when a no ball would be bowled, that those no balls were so unremarkable that they weren't really deliberate and someone just wanted rid of Butt so they implicated him too!

Yeah right, you couldn't make it up except some people are trying! Taking it to a foreign court is just plain stupid, we've seen the stupidity of challenging a ruling in one country from a foreign court. It happened with the erstwhile owners of Liverpool FC who challenged the sale of the club in a laws-r-us in some state in yankland and the English courts had to unwrangle that mess to prove the ruling from yankland was unlawful (for want of words to put it better)

Sure Butt might get a jury of his admirers to clear his name, but then it would only prove one thing, that Pakistanis have a chip on their shoulder from various things in their past. They're bound to have the same attitude as people on here, it wouldn't mean diddly. Do it in an Indian court and don't be surprised if he didn't get a death sentence, you can't pick and choose who decides if you are guilty or not.

That said I'd laugh if he was still found guilty, even if he wasn't I doubt it would prove anything.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I would appreciate users sticking to the topic at hand. There is a weight of evidence against some players and some contentious points against others - there also is an issue of the wider impact that corruption and betting has in cricket. Among that, there are useful questions regarding the level of pay players receive, the potential amount of influence that can be had on younger players, etc.

There are a few things that are not related to this thread - like the quality of some posters' English, or jealousy of a particular nation. If you can't come up with a response to someone's post that doesn't attack them, or say they are jealous of your country/cricket team, then you haven't got a response and should not post.

Users who are viewing this thread