Ligue 1
Bundesliga
BWIN Liga
Eredivisie

UEFA Super Cup
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Europa League

Manager of the Season
Player of the Season (Messi and CR7 excluded)
Top Goalscorer (Messi and CR7 excluded)
Most Cleansheets
Best Signing
Worst Signing
Best Young player

Overachievers
Underachievers

----------------

Barclays Premier League

1. Man City
2. Man United
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool

5. Arsenal
6. Everton
7. Swansea City

18. Wigan Athletic
19. Norwich City
20. Aston Villa

FA Cup Man City
Capital One Cup Man United
Community Shield Chelsea

Liga BBVA

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Valencia
4. Atletico Madrid

5. Athletic Bilbao
6. Levante

Spanish Super Cup Barcelona
Copa del Rey Valencia

Serie A

1. Juventus
2. Inter
3. AS Roma

4. Napoli
5. AC Milan

Super Coppa Nazionale Juventus
Coppa Nazionale Inter

Ligue 1 - Paris Saint Germain
Bundesliga - Borussia Dortmund
BWIN Liga - SL Benfica
Eredivisie - Ajax Amsterdam

UEFA Super Cup Chelsea
UEFA Champions League Barcelona
UEFA Europa League Inter

Manager of the Season - Zdenek Zeman (AS Roma)
Player of the Season (Messi and CR7 excluded) - Eden Hazard
Top Goalscorer (Messi and CR7 excluded) - Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Most Cleansheets - Gianluigi Buffon
Best Signing - Shinji Kagawa
Worst Signing - Jack Rodwell
Best Young player - Marco Reus

Overachievers - Inter, AS Roma and Liverpool
Underachievers - AC Milan and Arsenal

---- - Correct prediction
---- - Incorrect prediction

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Probably a bit early, but I'll make some predictions based on how things stand then maybe change them once the window closes.

Barclays Premier League

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal

5. Everton
6. Liverpool
7. Tottenham Hotspur

18. Norwich City
19. Swansea City
20. Reading

FA Cup - Manchester United
Capital One Cup - Newcastle United
Community Shield - Manchester City

Overachievers - Queens Park Rangers, Everton
Underachievers - Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea

Manager of the Season - David Moyes
Player of the Season - David Silva
Top Goalscorer - Sergio Aguero
Most Cleansheets - Joe Hart
Best Signing - Santi Cazorla
Worst Signing - Jack Rodwell
Best Young player - Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Liga BBVA

1. FC Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Atletico Madrid
4. Valencia

5. Athletic Bilbao
6. Sevilla

Spanish Super Cup - FC Barcelona
Copa del Rey - Real Madrid

Serie A

1. Juventus
2. AC Milan
3. Inter

4. AS Roma
5. Napoli

Super Coppa Nazionale - Napoli
Coppa Nazionale - Juventus

Ligue 1 - Paris Saint-Germain
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
BWIN Liga - FC Porto
Eredivisie - Ajax

UEFA Super Cup - Atletico Madrid
UEFA Champions League - Real Madrid
UEFA Europa League - Inter

Looks like everyone is going to make similar picks, especially for the bottom half.

Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Barclays Premier League

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham
7. Newcastle United
18. Wigan
19. Southampton
20. Reading

FA Cup - Manchester United
Capital One Cup - Manchester United
Community Shield - Chelsea

Overachievers - Tottenham
Underachievers - Arsenal

Manager of the Season - Sir Alex Ferguson
Player of the Season - Wayne Rooney
Top Goalscorer - Wayne Rooney
Most Cleansheets - Joe Hart
Worst Signing - Eden hazard
Best Young player - Phil Jones

Liga BBVA

1. FC Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Atletico Madrid
4. Valencia

5. Sevilla
6. Malaga

Spanish Super Cup - Real Madrid
Copa del Rey - FC Barcelona

Serie A

1. Juventus
2. Inter
3. AC Milan
4. AS Roma
5. Napoli

Super Coppa Nazionale - Juventus
Coppa Nazionale - Inter

Ligue 1 - Paris Saint Germain
BWIN Liga - FC Porto
Eredivisie - Ajax Amsterdam

UEFA Super Cup - Chelsea
UEFA Europa League - Tottenham

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Malaga will be very lucky to finish in a decent position. Such severe debt, they're in huge trouble and I believe they are being forced to try and get rid of most of the debt. Too much paying in installments and stuff for their purchases.

I believe it's by 31st July too, so really, within the next two weeks, guys like Cazorla, Monreal, Isco, Toulalan and Rondon could be gone.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I will have a go at these! (Subject to change anytime before the season kicks-off)

Barclays Premier League

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Man City
4. Tottenham

5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Aston Villa

18. Swansea
19. Norwich
20. Reading

FA Cup - Man Utd
Capital One Cup - Arsenal (:yes)
Community Shield - Man City

Overachievers - Aston Villa
Underachievers - Newcastle

Manager of the Season - Roberto Di Matteo
Player of the Season - Shinji Kagawa
Top Goalscorer - Fernando Torres (:D)
Most Cleansheets - David de Gea
Worst Signing - Oliver Giroud
Best Young player - Fabio Borini

Liga BBVA

1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Atletico Madrid
4. Atletico Bilbao

5. Valencia
6. Malaga

Spanish Super Cup - Real Madrid
Copa del Rey - Barcelona

Serie A

1. Juventus
2. AC Milan
3. Inter Milan

4. Napoli
5. Roma

Super Coppa Nazionale - Juventus
Coppa Nazionale - AC Milan

Ligue 1 - PSG
BWIN Liga - FC Porto
Eredivisie -PSV Eindhoven

UEFA Super Cup - Chelsea
UEFA Europa League - Napoli

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I think barcelona will impload this season. xavi is fading, gaurdiola's gone. jordi alba's a good signing but a left back isn't going to make up that la liga gap.

milan, sadly, are boned without some genuinely smart signings, especially in defense. they've gone from having a brilliant centre back pairing to one of the worst at any major club in the blink of an eye.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I think barcelona will impload this season. xavi is fading, gaurdiola's gone. jordi alba's a good signing but a left back isn't going to make up that la liga gap.

milan, sadly, are boned without some genuinely smart signings, especially in defense. they've gone from having a brilliant centre back pairing to one of the worst at any major club in the blink of an eye.

Arguably the gap last season was caused by fatigue. You have to think they'll be more competitive once this is shaken off. Plus, they are Barca. Jordi Alba isn't going to be their only signing, there is more to come. A CB, midfielder and maybe a forward will be signed.

Milan are bad, but they can still make a decent spot in the league. No other team is that much stronger than them really, other than Juventus of course who are miles ahead now.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Arguably the gap last season was caused by fatigue. You have to think they'll be more competitive once this is shaken off. Plus, they are Barca. Jordi Alba isn't going to be their only signing, there is more to come. A CB, midfielder and maybe a forward will be signed.

Milan are bad, but they can still make a decent spot in the league. No other team is that much stronger than them really, other than Juventus of course who are miles ahead now.

It was definitely due to fatigue but there's been another international tournament where Spain have gone all the way so that's done nothing to help.

I'm really interested to see how Vilanova will handle the situation at Barca. Think they need to start relying on Tello, Cuenca and Thiago a lot more now and rotate a lot.

Surprised by the lack of faith in Hazard tbh. Personally think he's the spark that Chelsea have lacked for a while.

Auwais

International Coach
I could see Tito getting sacked before Christmas and Bielsa coming in and picking up the pieces.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It was definitely due to fatigue but there's been another international tournament where Spain have gone all the way so that's done nothing to help.

I'm really interested to see how Vilanova will handle the situation at Barca. Think they need to start relying on Tello, Cuenca and Thiago a lot more now and rotate a lot.

Surprised by the lack of faith in Hazard tbh. Personally think he's the spark that Chelsea have lacked for a while.

Hazard is a very good player, and will be amazing. The problem is there was just too much of a bidding war, causing his price to be inflated. I don't think anyone can agree that he is worth 35 m or whatever. It is very unlikely he will match the hype of his pricetag. This guy is still very young and tearing it up in the French league as pacey dribbler with a good finish alone is not enough to guarantee success in your first season, just ask Mr. Gervinho, the best player Hazard says he's ever played with.

He wants the number 10 role, he flat out doesn't deserve it. At this stage Mata, is a far better player. Just because he was bought for less doesn't mean he isn't as good. It seems a lot of people think he'll be the next Ronaldo purely due to his very publicised transfer and his huge transfer fee. With this in mind, I very much doubt he'll reach close to that standard in his first season.

I very much doubt Chelsea can be a force with all this creativity without someone to finish off the chances. Torres really has to have a great season, or they are screwed. Chelsea should buy Cavani for 78 m instead, that's his supposed price and they have the money.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Hazard is a very good player, and will be amazing. The problem is there was just too much of a bidding war, causing his price to be inflated. I don't think anyone can agree that he is worth 35 m or whatever. It is very unlikely he will match the hype of his pricetag. This guy is still very young and tearing it up in the French league as pacey dribbler with a good finish alone is not enough to guarantee success in your first season, just ask Mr. Gervinho, the best player Hazard says he's ever played with.

Personally, I don't even think Hazard bothers about the price tag. It is the English media who likes to bring it up every time, constantly overhype players and use it to criticize them. Hazard may not worth 32m but a lot of people seem to forget that we're buying him for the future and not just for the next 1-2 years.

He wants the number 10 role, he flat out doesn't deserve it. At this stage Mata, is a far better player. Just because he was bought for less doesn't mean he isn't as good. It seems a lot of people think he'll be the next Ronaldo purely due to his very publicised transfer and his huge transfer fee. With this in mind, I very much doubt he'll reach close to that standard in his first season.

He said he prefers to play in the No.10 role, he didn't demand it. There is a difference. IMO, Mata deserves to continue in that No.10 role after what he has done for us last season and do think Hazard suits better in the wide areas given that he has the pace, skill and trickery to play there as compared to Mata. When Mata and Hazard do eventually play together, I'm sure there will be rotations of position during a match between those two.

On the other hand, at least Hazard provides us another option for that No.10 role when Mata isn't available or when we need to rest him. We completely flogged him to death because we had no one else to play there last season.

Regarding the supposed high expectations on Hazard because of his transfer fee, only the deluded fools like the English media or the fans of the clubs he turned down would think he will be tearing up the league immediately next season or even reaching Ronaldo's standard in his first season. He's only 21 y/o FFS and most Chelsea fans would agree that if he achieves a combined total of 20 goals and assists, it would be a good debut season for him in English football.

I very much doubt Chelsea can be a force with all this creativity without someone to finish off the chances. Torres really has to have a great season, or they are screwed. Chelsea should buy Cavani for 78 m instead, that's his supposed price and they have the money.

With more added creativity and service for this upcoming season, Torres cannot have excuses of 'lack of service' or other BS things like that any longer. Having said that, I agree with you. Still not fully convinced by Torres despite him showing signs of improvement in the last few months. It would be a major risk going into the season with just Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku. Sturridge is still unproven in the lone striker role and he definitely needs to improve his all round game to even play there! Same thing with Lukaku. He still needs more experience before he can fully take up that role and he might well be going out on loan too.

Users who are viewing this thread