Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ross

I just watched rugby leauge live 2 grand final trailer
and i must see it does look good.:D
Sorry i'm not a rugby fan but it makes me want your cricket game so much.

I bet the name is cricket live or cricket live 2013:D, either would be great.
Please show a trailer soon.:D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi ross

I just watched rugby leauge live 2 grand final trailer
and i must see it does look good.:D
Sorry i'm not a rugby fan but it makes me want your cricket game so much.

I bet the name is cricket live or cricket live 2013:D, either would be great.
Please show a trailer soon.:D

Thanks for the kind words - RLL2 gives you some idea of the level of graphics you will have plus a bit more because the Cricket is newer.

Never thought of that, Cricket Live you say.... :p

We will be posting Screenshots and a trailer for TableTop Cricket next week - the full Cricket game trailer is a little way away :)

timchrist984

Club Captain
In career mode, will there be like board expectations and if you dont complete the objectives, you get fired and start looking a new job? Also will it be like in FIFA, where some teams boards will have more difficult expectations that others. For example on FIFA, if you play as Liverpool the board wants you to win the leauge, the cup and the Euro league, which is probably a bit unrealistic but because Liverpool fans always have such huge expectation, it is warranted. For a cricket game, Australia or India might be in a similar position, while teams like the West Indies and Pakistan would have lower expectations.

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes, you can get them at most good opticians. Will really help to see those hard to read posts like; we cant tell you that yet.....

fail sarcasm... :facepalm

I will get PC specs for you soon from a tech - I know it currently runs on Windows XP but I don't think we will be supporting it (this might give you an idea of the spec, it's pretty low).

Crowd will come and go (and boo! etc...)

We haven't introduced particular crowd clothes other than colour.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why do people want low specs for a cricket game? There's some amazing technology out there, wouldn't you WANT a developer to make the most of it? Furthermore, next-gen gaming systems are about a year away (rumoured) so the shelf-life of any current-gen or low spec game is going to be pretty short on this console generation. That's not saying it won't be successful, but designing games with the future in mind to take full use of future technology seems to me, to be the right approach? I'm a PC based cricket gamer anyways, so I want it to look as impressive as possible... Or am I on another planet again...

...unless we're talking MINIMUM system requirements here, then that's a different story. I'll take any excuse to go buy a new set-up ;)

Last edited:

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why do people want low specs for a cricket game? There's some amazing technology out there, wouldn't you WANT a developer to make the most of it? Furthermore, next-gen gaming systems are about a year away (rumoured) so the shelf-life of any current-gen or low spec game is going to be pretty short on this console generation. That's not saying it won't be successful, but designing games with the future in mind to take full use of future technology seems to me, to be the right approach? I'm a PC based cricket gamer anyways, so I want it to look as impressive as possible... Or am I on another planet again...

...unless we're talking MINIMUM system requirements here, then that's a different story. I'll take any excuse to go buy a new set-up ;)

Yes, you're right. I actually do not want low specs but if the will be low specs, it will suit most of the gamers. :)

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I hope both games demand higher requirements which means better graphics and excuse for me to get new graphic card :D

I`d suggest you buy a console which would be cheaper than a highend GPU and save you a lot of pain (installing, drivers and what not). Ever since I switched over to console gaming, I have never gone back to PC gaming again. It saves you the pain of checking whether my system is good enough to handle a new game. :yes

Users who are viewing this thread