BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:mad, september?????? :eek: its too much a wait for PC version :mad

I've heard the stuff they smoke in the West Indies is the best, now I know it.

----------

There was one killer post in response to Angy that had it all... and more.

We have some big plans for the future but out top priority right now is finishing the AC2013 game to the bet of our ability.

----------

Thanks for your positive comments and as you & the guys here are hard core cricket fans I hope you can afford to buy both cricket games and really enjoy them.

----------

Hi Angad, In all honesty the decision to postpone the game was made several weeks ago but we had to get license approval as they obviously aren't too happy (as well as our publisher) at the moment with this major lost commercial opportunity. Also England currently winning the Ashes would normally mean big sales as it did with AC2009 which went to No.1 for six weeks in the UK from 7/8/2009 and really had nothing to do with Big Ant. As perviously stated our game simply wasn't ready and needed more times but 505 Games were indeed brave enough to postpone the game to give us time to get it right.

You are right 505 Games stood up and delayed the game to give us more time to make the set out to do in the first place, no excuses we screwed up and it has already cost our publisher big bucks with marketing money already spent and a lot of disgruntle retailers who welcome the sales right now in the UK and Australia.

I look forward to giving you all more information on the game in early September so you can make an informed judgement on both games as to me it always come down to quality of gameplay. My hope is that you guys buy both games and we are all winners.

I appreciate the opportunity to give you all my side of the story so I'll be with you over the next 12 weeks to help you understand what we are trying to achieve with our new game. Thanks for hanging in there!

----------

As previously stated I will be doing a weekly key features outline so all will be revealed over the coming weeks.

----------

"Action speaks louder than words" so it is up to me to give you more information over the coming weeks to hopefully turn your opinion around but I understand where you are coming from.

Anyway... moving on...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...that was a quoted blast from the past! I need to pay a visit to the AC13 forum to have a giggle again...

P.S, fantastic review Matt. Agree with everything you've said, really comprehensive and on point.

animesh15

School Cricketer
How to turn off the ball marker while playing shots in donbradman cricket 2014??

Users who are viewing this thread