hmmmm is this the first of many? Real?

if they had to delay, then they would of do that a long time ago. probably they gonna put the trailer a day or 2 before its release. still working of the damn bugs lmao

I went into JB and EB games today and talked to both of them, 21st is still fine so we will see. I asked JB when will they get the game, she said why are you from a different game store or do you work for them. I said no just a fan, strange if you ask me.:spy

Game, Play & Amazon still 21st June across all formats, I think if there was a delay we would know by now!!

Steve S.

Game, Play & Amazon still 21st June across all formats, I think if there was a delay we would know by now!!

Steve S.

Grainger Games: 21st June
Shopto: 21st June
Argos: 21st June
Amazon: 21st June
Game: 21st June
Gameseek: 21st June
Play: 21st June
The Hut: 28th June
Zavvi: 28th June
Asda: 26th July

^^^
Delays are starting to filter through...

^^^
Delays are starting to filter through...

I wish something else would filter through! :p
It would be great being a fly on the wall at 505 games hq after release....
"505 guy............."I don't understand the poor sales, we put a poster up in the window of the local newsagents and everything"!!!

It does begin to sound like a split release. 505 could confidently say the game would release on June 21st as they knew they had a contractual obligation to make it happen. If that is the case interesting to know how far behind the console versions will be.

It does begin to sound like a split release. 505 could confidently say the game would release on June 21st as they knew they had a contractual obligation to make it happen. If that is the case interesting to know how far behind the console versions will be.

Those release dates are for the PS3 version though. Why would 2 minor retailers, compared to Amazon and Play, find out the game was delayed first? This whole PR campaign seems dodgy.

It's just a case of priorities when updating the website I guess.
There doesn't seem to be any possible way there can be a PS3 and XBox release on Friday.

Release only PC version on 21st June with a very low price and full of bugs so people who have pre ordered console version will shift their order to PC version and get the game on time. Then release the patch to fix bugs immediately because it doesn't require any platform approvals on PC and after all is done, release seperate finished game for consoles.

Makes sense to me.

Which is why I'm getting to dislike PC games, I just hate patches!!

Steve S.

Zavvi and TheHut are under the same company so that's why they've changed their release.

I certainly trust the major game retailers before Asda.

It's just a case of priorities when updating the website I guess.
There doesn't seem to be any possible way there can be a PS3 and XBox release on Friday.

To be honest Colin, I don't really care if it doesn't release on Friday, I'd much rather have a good release to play rather than beta test, I remember being one of the first to get Graham Gooch Cricket back in 1993 for the Amiga and it was so full of bugs that by the time I got the PC version in '94 then Lara '96 I was sick of it!!

My opinion is the PC version will make it Friday and there will be bugs followed by consoles a month later, I mean the PC market now is getting smaller!!

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread