hmmmm is this the first of many? Real?

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got a reply from Flipkart regarding the availability of AC'13 PC version. They are saying that it'll be in-stock soon but can't confirm the exact date.
That probably means it won't be available on 21st at least here in India. Would be happy to be proven wrong.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Just got a reply from Flipkart regarding the availability of AC'13 PC version. They are saying that it'll be in-stock soon but can't confirm the exact date.
That probably means it won't be available on 21st at least here in India. Would be happy to be proven wrong.

I was under the impression it was out on the 21st in the UK and Aus only? Could be wrong though...

StormySteve

Club Captain
You are old steve. Nice to see some old chaps here. It does not make me feel alone.

Still young at heart Sami, and still enjoying the cricket games ;) I can actually go back to my first Cricket games... Test Match (CRL) Spectrum 1983 then Graham Gooch's Test Cricket (Audiogenic) Spectrum 1985, the GGTC was a real pain in which it was impossible to get the last wicket pair out playing against the computer :facepalm :lol

Steve S.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Still young at heart Sami, and still enjoying the cricket games ;) I can actually go back to my first Cricket games... Test Match (CRL) Spectrum 1983 then Graham Gooch's Test Cricket (Audiogenic) Spectrum 1985, the GGTC was a real pain in which it was impossible to get the last wicket pair out playing against the computer :facepalm :lol

Steve S.

Thinking of playing an old Cricket game on the PC, which would you recommend?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Steve S.

The first cricket game I ever played was also GGTC on computers in my university lab. ;) It was plain fun then. Then came Cricket 97 Ashes tour edition followed by Brian Lara Cricket 1999. Golden days though. All the later games were just disappointment though and I would hate if Cricket 14 got added to this list which sure as hell does not look to be the case.

Karachi

Associate Captain
The first cricket game I ever played was also GGTC on computers in my university lab. ;) It was plain fun then. Then came Cricket 97 Ashes tour edition followed by Brian Lara Cricket 1999. Golden days though. All the later games were just disappointment though and I would hate if Cricket 14 got added to this list which sure as hell does not look to be the case.

Did you miss out on Brian Lara'96?

D

Dutch

Lovely although all this is this is not the thread to continue this. Back on topic and take that conversation to a more appropriate thread. Cheers.

graham

Club Captain
BLC then BLC 96 on mega drive only.
Fond memories of them games , would love to
Play them again ..:thumbs
Ok will do

Last edited:

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You are old steve. Nice to see some old chaps here. It does not make me feel alone.

I can beat that, I used to play Gooches cricket on the c64, what a game, you could even edit the players (only names and averages) it was superb for its time, when you hit a six The ball would look like it was going to come out of the screen. Ah, great days.

sobti

School Cricketer
Guys, especially from Asian sub-continent , there would be a delay in release of this game in our part of the world. UK and Aus will get pc version in time on 21st June 2013. I have seen this message flowing on Twitter.

----------

to be hones, that's blessing in disguise for us, because one always want some one else to post some review of the new product before spending money from his own pocket. So, I am okay if they release it in Asia lets say by 1st july, this will give us time to decide. Btw, I have also seen similar message flowing in Twitter about possible delay in Indian market.

StormySteve

Club Captain
I've started a new thread in the Classic Cricket Game Discussion called Retro Cricket, see you over there if you want to talk pre Cricket 2000:cheers

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread