BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes Cricket 2013 - PS3 - gamepressure.com

Ashes Cricket 2013 PS3 players' expectations: 9.1 / 10 calculated from 60 players' votes

Game Release Date
September 2013 Worldwide
September 2013 Europe PAL
game mode single / multiplayer
multiplayer: local network / Internet number of players 1-4

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll point out that the Big Ant Cricket forum is to discuss the Big Ant game. Moved to the correct place...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No idea, give it a try?... but it routinely delivers to the deserts of the middle east!

Last edited:

evinthegreat619

School Cricketer
No , i think the website developer of gamepressure.com must have mistaken .There is absolutely no chance for it to release on september becoz the ashes series starts on july and also becoz the ashes series is the main highlight of the game:cheers

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I already saw this, maybe real or maybe fake. We will see, chief can you finish this rumour once and for all.:spy

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Well it's just 19 days till release, if they are going to delay the game now is the time to do it. If they do it say 20th of june this forum will be hard to stop the evil comments. Lots of work for Barmy and MattW.:spy

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If they do it say 20th of june this forum will be hard to stop the evil comments. Lots of work for Barmy and MattW
I'd be joining them. To put it bluntly, nothing would happen at this late stage that would delay the game until September that they couldn't have known about or forseen prior to the press event.

If it slips by a few weeks, perhaps that's understandable, though still something they should have been aware of and open about prior to the date.

As such, I still think the game will hit the release date, because the alternative is that we've had press releases that engaged in outright deceit and I'd like to believe that isn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread