Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
if you want a game after the Ashes... then again it might be "after" the Ashes by the second test (surely one of the final three will get rained out)...

I think there will be some people in Melbourne doing a rain dance for tests 1 through 4 :)

Was that a clue about your own game? :p

I think the thread title should have been chnaged from "ask chief" to "ask ross"...

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Love how this thread has turned from being about Ashes Cricket 13 to actually being about the proper Ashes.

Clearly Trickstar/505 aren't giving us a damn thing interesting to talk about.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
y-u-no-meme-generator-chief-y-u-no-have-indian-on-ashes-cover-77d6fb.jpg

NaveenCC may you never be forgotten

narendrakkc

Banned
thanks to my fans

y-u-no-meme-generator-chief-y-u-no-have-indian-on-ashes-cover-77d6fb.jpg

NaveenCC may you never be forgotten

yes is true nave en n cc and narendra k kc both id are same
now am back because i was in utrakhand for rescue people
ashes cricket is like kumkamkaran ( India) who is lazy and sleep for more than 8 months in a years .

----------

thanks big ant please hide all feature dont show to openly . because ashes cricket watching u , because ashes developer in learner stages , whenever big ant bring unique feature , ashes cricket game release date postpone after that one idiot come from ashes cricket he start giving speech and giving same answer from last 10 months . 1 st answer only two team are licensed , second u play shot and unofficial league and last he say all update come in dlc. i think a whole game come in dlc

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
now that is SERIOUSLY funny! Why didn't we think of that! ;)

Bravo

Club Captain
now that is SERIOUSLY funny! Why didn't we think of that! ;)

Ross you are very lucky, you got the back of Naveen. No where in this entire world you can get such sagacious, wise, Intelligent, knowledgeable advice. You must be thankful to him:)

narendrakkc said:
big ant please hide all feature dont show to openly . because ashes cricket watching u , because ashes developer in learner stages

----------
one idiot come from ashes cricket he start giving speech and giving same answer from last 10 months . 1 st answer only two team are licensed , second u play shot and unofficial league and last he say all update come in dlc. i think a whole game come in dlc

Agreed:)

Last edited:

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
In Ashes defense if its the 'Ashes' then why more then 2 teams? Most likely they got it messed up so prepare for the Afghan vs Namibia Ashes

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Only on the Internet can a complete twat be worshiped for saying such complete bollocks. Well, not just the internet but all naveencc haters will know what I'm saying!

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Only on the Internet can a complete twat be worshiped for saying such complete bollocks. Well, not just the internet but all naveencc haters will know what I'm saying!

NaveenCC has no haters,rather people who don't understand his message, lets remember the wise words he tolds us and it has become a power quote for PC.net

NaveenCC said:
hello single foolish game will not success

Users who are viewing this thread