Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I'm not sure why you're getting so worked up about something that is a statistically provable fact.

Retail sales data for India is hard to come by, but as a whole it was worth $277 million in 2012 [1], compared to the $1.161 billion market in Australia [2] and around $5 billion in the UK [3] (2011).

It's not a personal attack on people who live in India, it's just a simple fact it's a smaller market in terms of actual sales. Cricket games therefore have to target the far larger markets in Australia and the UK.

The main reason for that is piracy in India and sub continent the peoples mindset here is they want the product at a low price and if they get to know its availabel in their budget they will surely aim for it. And as per my knowledge there are local retail shops who sell games and all of them are pirated versions and many belive that to be the original copy provided by the developers. So over all its up to government to stop this no one can do anything about it :( what big ant should do is they got to aim for xbox and other consoles than pc 1st and make over profit and next aim for pc retail at a cutoff price as gta did

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just hope that this does not delay BA Cricket 14......:noway

----------

Now it has got to come before Ashes Cricket 13....:yes

I am pretty sure Ross has now fixed up on a release date....and the only way he is going to postpone it is if AC13 somehow managed to release before BigAnt Cricket at a much lower price!!!

Haven you noticed Ross being overly busy these days??? Seems like we would see Cricket14 being released much earlier than we expect ;)!

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
And people must agree the fact of standard of living etc in India once when i said a person to purchase a copy of original Call of duty MW game for 2300 his reaction was well i better buy an hdd for that price and get a copy from the local shop for a near 200rs a difference of around 2100rs

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If the game 'simply isn't good enough' now, I really doubt 3 months is going to change that.

Correct :yes

They have one month to finish a busted game and two months to go through submission then get to the shelves....

BTW - This is the game they "honestly and openly" told everyone had been submitted to Microsoft and if it had passed they then would have sold it to you!!

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I am pretty sure Ross has now fixed up on a release date....and the only way he is going to postpone it is if AC13 somehow managed to release before BigAnt Cricket at a much lower price!!!

Haven you noticed Ross being overly busy these days??? Seems like we would see Cricket14 being released much earlier than we expect ;)!

He is busy for sure that too over busy I suppose as everyday is a busy day for him but he takes the time to come here and discuss about the game.....:yes:thumbs

----------

Just imagine what sort of game we would have got if Ross and team hadn't introduced their cricket game.....:eek: Would have had a stupid game on our hands by this time....:D

angad

Chairman of Consent
Just imagine what sort of game we would have got if Ross and team hadn't introduced their cricket game.....:eek: Would have had a stupid game on our hands by this time....:D

Wouldnt be anything new for the cricket fans!!! Even now they had to delay their game as BigAnt has made Cricket14......else I am sure they would have release their sh*t game and most of us would have even bought it!

----------

Btw Ross.....can we hope to hear something good in the next few days???? ;)

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And people must agree the fact of standard of living etc in India once when i said a person to purchase a copy of original Call of duty MW game for 2300 his reaction was well i better buy an hdd for that price and get a copy from the local shop for a near 200rs a difference of around 2100rs

If you can't afford it then don't buy but please be honest with the developers and programmers who put their life in making the games. They make a living out of it. Its just not ONLY ENTERTAINMENT for them. Understand this. Buy ORIGINAL. SAY NO TO PIRACY. Can't afford it,don't buy it.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am loathe to give a date, there will be at a minimum a new Cricket Academy (that always has a surprise or two ;))

I do think my letter to Cricket Australia caused a lot of this - must thank MF for making sure I was introduced to them via the legal letter - lol - then the screenshots and video were the end...

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want this game as soon as possible. Exams are finishing next month. And i have one month free. I want to spend day and night playing and mastering this game.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Ross:Just confirm that the Ashes delay will not affect the release date of this game.........:)

Users who are viewing this thread