Your Player Cards

Yeah trescothick is one of those people who gets those rosy red cheeks when he's worn out. Hope we get to allocate attributes before game release, think Ross won't let us down, sure he's got it under control.

I tried creating Flintoff last night and I found out that he is probably as difficult to create as it is to create Micheal Clarke. I think superfreddie has clearly done better than most. What I came up with was definitely inferior to what superfreddie was able to produce. Perhaps I am just not as good at this stuff. Makes me appreciate your skills even more. Thanks so much for being so helpful and putting in so much effort, everyone.

@superfreddie I absolutely loved most of your character models. Keep up the good work.

I have a negative feeling about BD team ,it won't be too late before i discover the fact that ,every team has made it to CA but expect BD.
Guys those have finished their Teams and players and sitting and having coffee,please ,take your time and make bd team!:-@.

I have a negative feeling about BD team ,it won't be too late before i discover the fact that ,every team has made it to CA but expect BD.
Guys those have finished their Teams and players and sitting and having coffee,please ,take your time and make bd team!:-@.

Did you stumble upon Shakib Al Hasan's character model in the community? I thought it was one of the best I have seen to date. I agree, though, there should be more players from Bangladesh created. Do give it a try yourself. I ll probably have a go myself at some point.

I tried creating Flintoff last night and I found out that he is probably as difficult to create as it is to create Micheal Clarke. I think superfreddie has clearly done better than most. What I came up with was definitely inferior to what superfreddie was able to produce. Perhaps I am just not as good at this stuff. Makes me appreciate your skills even more. Thanks so much for being so helpful and putting in so much effort, everyone.

@superfreddie I absolutely loved most of your character models. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Hassan, very kind words, i'll tell you what, i'll try Freddie again from scratch, he'll probably turn out different if I do and maybe a bit more like what your looking for.

What does everyone think of my Shane Watson?

I'm hoping you all think it is as accurate as I do :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• watson_shane_32.png
    watson_shane_32.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Watson.png
    Watson.png
    150 KB · Views: 320
There you go Hassan, he turned out a little thinner and a bit more generic I suppose.

attachment.php

Attachments

• flintoff_andrew_29.png
    flintoff_andrew_29.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 326
looks heaps better. the hairstyle probably needs to be different. one of the shorter hair styles maybe

when I choose to insert image, it says enter the URL. so does this mean I have to upload it to a hosting site first, can't just upload from my hard drive?

because when i attach the picture as I did with my Martin Mccague the picture doesn't show in the message as it does for others - what am I doing wrong?

^ You need to click on "Go Advanced" and then click "Manage Attachments" (scroll down a bit) to upload a pic from your computer.

You need to click on "Go Advanced" and then click "Manage Attachments" (scroll down a bit) to upload a pic from your computer.

That is what he has done before.

because when i attach the picture as I did with my Martin Mccague the picture doesn't show in the message as it does for others - what am I doing wrong?

Nothing wrong, just click on your attached file, it will open up and then copy that url in the insert image option :)

Aha! Now this really is the best so far and one that I would surely be copying with your permission, ofcourse. Thanks!!! :)

Your welcome, you may want to change his hairstyle as israr said, I tried some short ones but they didn't look quite right to me. Just a note though, if you change his hairstyle it can change the shape of the head (cranium), so you may need to fiddle with that after.

While we are on the subject, does anyone know how to get a better resolution in my cards that I show, I'm not massively computer minded

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread