Domestic structure in your country

@Quacktime: No problem mate. I feel very bad when I am unable to create players and thought I need to contribute in some way.

As well as adding Ireland's competition in, I have uploaded the spreadsheet to google docs as a public document. This means that we can edit the cells whenever we complete or add another competition. Of course, I will take it down if JasXI doesn't want it to be up there.
Thanks for doing that - I've added that into the first post of the thread, so it's easy to find/see.

Although Jas XI has brilliant work but I believe IPL teams should not be considered same as Indian Domestic Teams They only share names apart from those they are completely different so If MattW thinks he should appropriately make an IPL column and make Indian Domestic Teams white
And Cricket Coach is always a good place while working on Domestic Structure

EDIT:Sorry JasXI & others .Did not check Academy these Teams are Indian Domestic and not IPL

Last edited:
I would assume in a career mode setup you would hope you'd get to play in those T20 competitions. I suppose we will know for sure in the Australian career mode if you get to play for the Big Bash teams included in the game or just the state sides.

I dare say Big Ant are aware of the IPL though.

Just one thing re Quack's doc - the Ireland 3 day competition is not yet first class and probably won't get this status for another couple of years.

Just one thing re Quack's doc - the Ireland 3 day competition is not yet first class and probably won't get this status for another couple of years.

Along with these domesting teams i guess all the international side have Under-19 national teams also

Nowadays ,especially in India, under-19 performances are the first step to get selectors attention

not to turn this into a q&a, but just wondering in case of whether it's necessary - ross, can we pursue an associate career? i.e. is it worth researching the world cricket league and intercontinental cup etc.?

This is the question I've been asking for weeks. I really would love to play an associate career for an obscure country (and possibly help a team like France reach the World Cup in 20 years) and I hope we can create and export the structure from CA to the game.

What about England lions Australia A etc, in the game through your career do you make the step up through under 19s-international A side- Test side, as well as playing for your county/state?

There are English county teams from both divisions in the game but does the game take into account the two-tier nature?

Also, the minor counties.

Although Jas XI has brilliant work but I believe IPL teams should not be considered same as Indian Domestic Teams They only share names apart from those they are completely different so If MattW thinks he should appropriately make an IPL column and make Indian Domestic Teams white
And Cricket Coach is always a good place while working on Domestic Structure

There is the 'Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy' for for domestic T20 in India (not many Indians know about it!). But in the career mode I would rather play for Mumbai Indians in the IPL rather than Mumbai in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy

Not sure how these franchise teams will be dealt with, both Australian and Indian. If you play for Victoria then it's obvious that you play one dayers and first class and then hopefully make the Australian team. Dealing with playing in one or maybe two of the 2020 comps would be tricky.

I hope the developers have looked at Cricket Coach though, which manages to cater for all of these things, including 2nd XIs and Under 19s.

Users who are viewing this thread