Download Don Bradman Academy (Update 0.97a)

We will do iOS and it will hook into the same Academy.

So we will see you in your hat on Apple devices :)

Big Ant wanted to call the game MS Dhoni Cricket 14, but Dhoni is not allowed to use his initials in relation to software following a far-reaching agreement struck with Microsoft in 2009. The deal expires in 2021, leaving Dhoni hopeful of getting involved with Ashes 13.

This one is really funny! :lol :lol :lol

Is there any plans to make the academy available for console download? It's going to be in the game so is it a big problem? I can't use my PC to download CA beta.

The Academy is a part of Don Bradman Cricket 14 on every sku (platform).

The Academy is a part of Don Bradman Cricket 14 on every sku (platform).

Does that mean I can download it now on Xbox and start creating teams etc? I was under the impression it's only on PC, therefore I have to wait for the game?

No it's only downloadable as a stand alone app on PC. On console it is part of the game so you can't do anything until the game releases and you have the game

Thanks block!!

Does anybody here know how to change/mod shaders to 3.0!?!?!?!?!
Buy a new/better graphics card.

If you're struggling to run the Cricket Academy, even if you could get it running somehow, the game isn't going to play very well if at all.

Hey guys. I have cricket academy version 0.99 and everytime I try to log in it wants to update the academy. If i then open the website to update it only downloads the version update I already have? Please help.

Hey guys. I have cricket academy version 0.99 and everytime I try to log in it wants to update the academy. If i then open the website to update it only downloads the version update I already have? Please help.

if you don't get an answer here try the cricket academy feedback suggestions thread.that's a hot thread

Users who are viewing this thread