Don Bradman Cricket Academy V0.99c Beta

Crazymilanfan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Mate,

I removed all the files, still no dice. So reinstalled and run the game again, still quits as it says "set up profile".

To be honest, I just got the PC as well, I've had an older one for four years and never really tried to play games on that. Is there anything special I need to do with graphics cards and stuff outside of the box?

This is all very confusing for me! Sorry mate!

I have exact same issue.. am new here so first time downloaded the beta. but it crashes at setting up profiles :-( I doubt that specs should be an issue.. please help...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We won't have time to devote to the issues until Monday next week at the earliest. We will have a serious look at cleaning up all of the issues then.

ashidashraf

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have exact same issue.. am new here so first time downloaded the beta. but it crashes at setting up profiles :-( I doubt that specs should be an issue.. please help...

Do your system have onboard graphics and dedicated graphics..?
That is technically switchable graphics.
Then try to open the CA with dedicated graphics.

BRAB

International Coach

Hey mate, I had your problem, so did another guy, I fixed his using the same thing that fixed mine, are you running windows 8? I might be able to help you!

WhiteCat

Club Cricketer
We won't have time to devote to the issues until Monday next week at the earliest. We will have a serious look at cleaning up all of the issues then.

Cue 5,000 forum members trying to figure out exactly what this means in terms of potential release dates.

BRAB

International Coach
Do your system have onboard graphics and dedicated graphics..?
That is technically switchable graphics.
Then try to open the CA with dedicated graphics.

To do this;

Right click CA shortcut, click "run with", click the NVIDIA option, not the intel integrated graphics.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cue 5,000 forum members trying to figure out exactly what this means in terms of potential release dates.

It means I'm really busy...

Saeglopur

County Cricketer

He's already said in another thread earlier that he's got meetings pretty much all day every day for the rest of the week, presumably in relation to marketing and promotion of the game and so on, so I'd assume it means anything else is waiting until next week at least. Hopefully everything else will have gone well in the meantime.

Pat

International Coach
He's already said in another thread earlier that he's got meetings pretty much all day every day for the rest of the week, presumably in relation to marketing and promotion of the game and so on, so I'd assume it means anything else is waiting until next week at least. Hopefully everything else will have gone well in the meantime.

I really think we will know by this week if we are getting the game in 2013.

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
Just downloaded the Cricket Academy Beta and it also wont start for me either. Gets to the screen where it starts to load and says "setting up player" then after a couple of seconds it CTDs. I'm running Win 7 64 bit.

Last edited:

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Just downloaded the Cricket Academy Beta and it also wont start for me either. Gets to the screen where it starts to load and says "setting up player" then after a couple of seconds it CTDs. I'm running Win 7 64 bit.

I'm on Win 7 64 bit and it works completely fine for me. Might be something else to do with your computer in that case?

Crazymilanfan

School Cricketer
Hey mate, I had your problem, so did another guy, I fixed his using the same thing that fixed mine, are you running windows 8? I might be able to help you!

Yea I am on win 8.1. In regards to graphics card i use dedicated gforce.

Users who are viewing this thread