Don Bradman Cricket Academy V0.99c Beta

SN SREE

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my problem this error appears while i lauch the game that is windows asks me to close program or find solution online :facepalm so here it is

at first i had black screen problem now it opens and this message appers any fix?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: cricket-academy-beta.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5270d3a3
Hang Signature: 21e8
Hang Type: 0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: 21e8ef2c9a3ad49cf54d5dd644da7656
Additional Hang Signature 2: 4c69
Additional Hang Signature 3: 4c69a161353d371e1c45952afebb0d54
Additional Hang Signature 4: 21e8
Additional Hang Signature 5: 21e8ef2c9a3ad49cf54d5dd644da7656
Additional Hang Signature 6: 4c69
Additional Hang Signature 7: 4c69a161353d371e1c45952afebb0d54

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

note:updated gfx driver and directer x

Karachi

Associate Captain
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have noticed that while the Cricket Academy (& going by that I assume the game itself as well) allows you to select the host country it does not give you an option to select venues. Is there any way of selecting the venues in host country?

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Take a backup of your saved-game files and delete them. Then restart CA.

You can find the files in ~/Documents/My Games/Cricket Academy/ folder.

Basically, it might have to do a corrupt save file and since we have had so many versions of CA, it is recommended to start fresh (i.e. remove all your older files). Ofcourse, if you have a lot of created players that have not been uploaded to CA servers yet, it could be a problem. If not, you should be good to go.

Hey Mate,

I removed all the files, still no dice. So reinstalled and run the game again, still quits as it says "set up profile".

To be honest, I just got the PC as well, I've had an older one for four years and never really tried to play games on that. Is there anything special I need to do with graphics cards and stuff outside of the box?

This is all very confusing for me! Sorry mate!

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have noticed that while the Cricket Academy (& going by that I assume the game itself as well) allows you to select the host country it does not give you an option to select venues. Is there any way of selecting the venues in host country?
The stadiums are randomised on Tours based on the country that the Tour is taking place in.
Hey Mate,

I removed all the files, still no dice. So reinstalled and run the game again, still quits as it says "set up profile".

To be honest, I just got the PC as well, I've had an older one for four years and never really tried to play games on that. Is there anything special I need to do with graphics cards and stuff outside of the box?

Have sent you a PM.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Random one HBK - are we able to assign umpires we've downloaded or is it random allocated?

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Random one HBK - are we able to assign umpires we've downloaded or is it random allocated?
For the tours and matches in general they're customisable in the match settings screen (both umpires).

Pat

International Coach
For the tours and matches in general they're customisable in the match settings screen (both umpires).

HBK, would be great if you can answer this: When setting up tours, how is decided on which stadium the matches in the tour take place?:)

Pat

International Coach
Answered above.

My bad :facepalm

----------

The stadiums are randomised on Tours based on the country that the Tour is taking place in.

Considering that we have about one stadium per country by default (other than Australia and England), how does it work when I say I want to tour India as Australia. Will it pick the stadium names from the custom teams that we have created/downloaded in Cricket Academy? Or will touring such countries mean all matches at a single venue?

JancZ19

School Cricketer
hi ross. i finally go tca right yesterday ( thursday ). it works fine but for one thing: 90% of the time when i try to download eg a team, it starts the download but it freezes halfway through on one player. then i have to restart the program to be able to do anything.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
^

That's also happened to me on occasion; I'd assumed that it had been reported...

theduck1e

Club Captain
Hey Mate,

Having the same problem. Did you manage to get it working?

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am sorry I am posting this again, as I didn't get any reply when I posted in Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

My question: how do I change my username and password, I recently forgot my password and had to reset it and go the new password in email, now I want to change that, how do I do it?

Users who are viewing this thread