Download the Cricket Academy Beta V0.99 (Player Creator Only)!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you. You can always show your appreciation through some PayPal donations.

What?? I have a large student loan to pay off...

So, excuse my ignorance, has that worked out well for people in the past?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yah....good luck with organizing that biggs. :p

Haha, yeah... I'm not gonna do that. However, if we're giving out PayPal donations I have a raging methamphetamine addiction I need to feed, so feel free to donate to that cause via PayPal and I'll do some created players in the Beta... or whatever... I dunno...

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Haha, yeah... I'm not gonna do that. However, if we're giving out PayPal donations I have a raging methamphetamine addiction I need to feed, so feel free to donate to that cause via PayPal and I'll do some created players in the Beta... or whatever... I dunno...

You should have a go at creating Sachin, Dhoni or Gayle. There is a severe shortage of them on the server.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
if anyone has a desperate urge to play as jason gallian or mark lathwell, a fully updated copy of my England's Worst XI with attributes/skills etc. will be on the server in the next day or so. they already all have up to date stats.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I demand to know if Gav Hamilton and Anthony McGrath are in.

Hamilton yes, McGrath has a test 50 and therefore was classed as "too good"... qualification was at least 1 test but not more than 10, never have scored a 50 or taken a 5-for... (also I wanted to remember them, which really means from late 80's onwards...)

also meant I had to leave out Usman Afzaal/Chris Schofield (50) and Peter Such/Ian Salisbury (over 10 games...)

all that still left me with a surprisingly large choice.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
haven't put him in for the simple fact he could easily come again.

i will try and find the links but when researching the team i read a couple of articles dating around 2007/8 with their "all time worst xi" for england - one of them had Graham Swann and one had Matt Prior as reserve keeper behind Richard Blakey.

most of the players are retired, i think only Kabir Ali, Gareth Batty and Ian Blackwell are still playing and obviously they will not be making any england comebacks.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The guys are still working on the "unlinking" issue as we really want to QA it thoroughly before it goes out to the wild.... and we also want to make the patch as small as possible (looks like ~10 meg at the moment).

Should be tonight...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm judging you if it's 10.1meg...

Users who are viewing this thread