Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) - Live Updated!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) is Live for updating from the regular links for both Setup and Upgrade

If you do not have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download the full setup file here:

http://download.cricketacademygame.com/

If you already have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download an Update here:

http://update.cricketacademygame.com/

NOTE: All Cricket Academy Updates include all code from previous Updates and Releases. Setup files are kept up to date and include all Updates.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Who's going to post the first of the new cards? :)

I aim to please...

attachment.php

That might look funny for some of the batters though!

Attachments

• barmy_colin_29.png
    barmy_colin_29.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 293

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Just done the update, excellent work by you and your team again Ross, so many improvements this time.p.s If we could have tattoos soon that would be super. Thanks Again.:D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I aim to please...

attachment.php

That might look funny for some of the batters though!

I think MattW might have beaten you... and he looks SCARY! :eek:

RAJDM

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello Ross, Thank you once again for the update. Will u let me know that how much work of ur cricket game has been done & want to know that will there be a BE A PRO Mode in ur cricket title. Lookin forward to the release date.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello Ross, Thank you once again for the update. Will u let me know that how much work of ur cricket game has been done & want to know that will there be a BE A PRO Mode in ur cricket title. Lookin forward to the release date.

Il do the honours here...
The game is completely functional. But is currently being polished and given finishing touches.

And no Be a Pro mode as yet. But we do have a career mode similar to their Rugby game(RLL2).

PC Member: Career mode, Would you be again similar to RL if it is so, then it would be amazing. ( Loving the grand final trailer for RL).

Ross: Our Cricket will have the same depth in terms of the career mode as RLL2 but not the same number of licenses. (RLL2 had 100+ licensed teams in it's career mode from u17's and up.) I am hoping that the player creator makes up for the lack of licenses, and the ability for people to share teams that they have created - any one elses team you meet online is automatically stored on your system for you to keep. We believe this will keep the game fresh and allow great longevity.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He was first, but I was in the right thread. Let that be a lesson to everyone - just post in the wrong place and you win!

I was just following Ross's post to quote it. Also this way it gets more attention rather than getting swamped in the other thread.
Also if you open the bowling for Aus in the 1st test our opening pair may well pee themselves.

umosay

Club Captain
I hope the grounds/pitches/outfields look as good and have as much variation as CA! Getting better all the time.

D

Deleted member 99297blk

I am unable to set anything like long,short,jumper tops for team

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread