Cricket Academy Update#6 (Version 0.95) - Live! (and early :) )

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Lots of things like that including a better range of colour too.

----------

I like the Hannibal mask too - it fits really well! :)

If you are a fan of hannibal...do check out the new tv show "hannibal". One of the most artistically violent show on tv right now. And it is an extremely well written and acted show.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
To be nice, Carlton is a AFL team, it's a aus football game where it is played only in aus. Very different to rugby or soccer.

As mentioned I dont know what the game or the sport but sorry to mention the wrong term...

varunschuey

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was wondering if a Face Import feature is something that could have been included for the Player Creator wherein one could import an Image File of a Player or a Person and the application mimicks the face to a great extent.

Given that you have the possibility of using Oculus in the game, I am pretty sure that this thought would have crossed your head. I am just curious to know how hard this would have been to implement and whether it is technically feasible or not, but it would have taken the Player Models to an all new level. Please respond.

I am a bit disappointed with the lack of response to my questions. These questions have not been answered before to my knowledge and it would be to the benefit of a lot of people.

This forum is not meant for off topic banter and those posts divert the attention from posts which are related to the topic.. We have General Discussion threads for the same.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I am a bit disappointed with the lack of response to my questions. These questions have not been answered before to my knowledge and it would be to the benefit of a lot of people.
About photos in general,
I would love to just import photos - so much easier - however then when the face animates it gets distorted and the eyes just look wrong... I wish there was a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread