Cricket Academy Update#6 (Version 0.95) - Live! (and early :) )

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket Academy Update#6 (Version 0.95) is Live for updating from the regular links for both Setup and Upgrade

If you do not have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download the full setup file here:

http://download.cricketacademygame.com/

If you already have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download an Update here:

http://update.cricketacademygame.com/

NOTE: All Cricket Academy Updates include all code from previous Updates and Releases. Setup files are kept up to date and include all Updates.

PS: Mike's away so I've snuck this up early!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
278megs of lovin' hitting my computer in 3... 2...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:thumbs

Is the change log included?

There you go...

Welcome to the Cricket Academy Beta for Windows
=========================================
UPDATE 0.95 - Change Notes

* Match type designer added to the Cricket Academy
* Four additional batting helmets
* Additional batting pads
* Additional keeping pads
* Added filters for head hairs
* Numerous extra hair styles
* Ability to update changes made to downloaded Cricket Academy players by original authors
* Added functionality to take snapshots of long-sleeve and jumper wearing players
* Additional uniform patterns
* Other additional enhancements

This is a standalone version of the Player Creator that will be available with Big Ant Studios full Cricket game to be released this year.

You will be able to create and share players with the rest of the community and be able to download those players on whichever platform you purchase the full release of the game on.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just trying to get my head around the detail in the match type editor, but have been noticing that randomly it is impossible to select some of the items with the mouse - for example the 'umpire uniform' option, I can hover anywhere on it or around it, click on that spot and nothing happens, but I can select it with the keys.

Seems to happen at random in some of the other options in there too.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just trying to get my head around the detail in the match type editor, but have been noticing that randomly it is impossible to select some of the items with the mouse - for example the 'umpire uniform' option, I can hover anywhere on it or around it, click on that spot and nothing happens, but I can select it with the keys.

Seems to happen at random in some of the other options in there too.

I will check that out now, fixes would have to happen in 12 hours time.

EDIT: Happens for me too - will fix asap.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can I also note my slight disappointment there's no untimed test option, but my delight at the options of ball colour and to have two innings in a one day match.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Can I also note my slight disappointment there's no untimed test option, but my delight at the options of ball colour and to have two innings.

we do have a 5 day limit, hopefully though as you explore those options you will see a lot of possible match options.

any match types you create can then be used in comps, and tours as well.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can I also note my slight disappointment there's no untimed test option, but my delight at the options of ball colour and to have two innings in a one day match.

we do have a 5 day limit, hopefully though as you explore those options you will see a lot of possible match options.

any match types you create can then be used in comps, and tours as well.

Would love to have a "timeless" Test option though it would pose a huge challenge for the AI as all strategies within the game would be based on the length of the match and when that goes out of the window, it may lead to surprising results.

Users who are viewing this thread