Cricket Academy Update#7 (Version 0.95a)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ross, everytime I try an install the entire CA, It says that there may be a problem with the file, I say run anyway, and after the desktop icon is installed I try and open it up and it says "Program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing, try reinstalling.

What do?

You need to download direct X the latest version mate, this is a common problem as I also had this too. Just look up something like driver boost or direct x drivers. Should work right after.:thumbs

Zontac-AC

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
after the desktop icon is installed I try and open it up and it says "Program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing, try reinstalling.

What do?

Google the .dll file,Download it & put it in the Root Directory !

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok, so I finally downloaded CA beta. Looks like I will be busy for quite a few hours.

Meanwhile, Ross, found this little bug where 'Cancel' won't work on 'Most Popular' page of community shared players section.

Steps:
1 - Fresh install - I wasn't logged in. Didn't create an account yet.
2 - Navigate to 'Most Popular' section and select any player on the list(I selected the first player).
3 - Because you aren't logged in. The game prompts you to log in.
4 - If you wish not to log in and press Cancel. It just Cancels and brings the same prompt back. Can't go away from that prompt.

Anything I'm missing or a genuine bug?

EDIT : Ok, it works fine if I press Escape key on keyboard but not with mouse click.

attachment.php

Attachments

• wont cancel.jpg
    wont cancel.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Nizamnitro

School Cricketer
Well, i have downloaded Ca from the #1 link so now to get all the updates, i might need to download 0.95a ! right?.

Users who are viewing this thread