Cricket Academy Update#6 (Version 0.95) - Live! (and early :) )

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we get a PC mirror for this update guys? The BA link isn't working for me! :S

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Wow I haven't downloaded CA yet. :spy Will download this version tonight. Looks special.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My mind is numb with all the customizable match options. Seriously. NUMB. Haven't stopped mucking around with the thing, again, all weekend.

Incredible.

I'm genuinely speechless...

angad

Chairman of Consent
we do have a 5 day limit, hopefully though as you explore those options you will see a lot of possible match options.

any match types you create can then be used in comps, and tours as well.

I really never thought we would ever get a cricket game with so many features.....feeling emotional now...never dreamt of anything like this! You guys really went 'all out' with this game. I really cant describe it in words! THANKYOU guys! THANKYOU!

Little Punter

Club Captain
If Carlton beat Essendon at the MCG tonight then I will give you all a special bonus for the weekend.

GO BLUES!

----------

Yes, there have been some lighting changes, we've updated the CA to the latest light that is in game.

As a huge Essendon fan, I really hope we win but I't won't hurt as much if we don't get up.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My mind is numb with all the customizable match options. Seriously. NUMB. Haven't stopped mucking around with the thing, again, all weekend.

Incredible.

I'm genuinely speechless...

Well.... I think you're in for a special night :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think a video of gameplay would be awesome tonight....I dont follow rugby but I surely want Carlton to win....Go blues [as an Indian we also bleed blue]...:cheers

angad

Chairman of Consent
Yep, any match types you create can be used online. You can also, use them on tours and for Comps.

Thanks :D!! One more question :p, is it possible to use different match types in a tournament (If you have a tournament creator as well ;))....say league matches would be of 'a' particular rule, while the knockouts can have a different rule?

I know am being too greedy here, but would have loved another option in there for what should happen incase of a tie...some options could be:

a) Declare it a tie
b) Play super over
c) Bowl out
d) Declare the team with lesser wickets lost as the winner

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's fair to say that this CA update has been the biggest tease Ross has given us till date.
Thing's a dope!

varunschuey

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was wondering if a Face Import feature is something that could have been included for the Player Creator wherein one could import an Image File of a Player or a Person and the application mimicks the face to a great extent.

Given that you have the possibility of using Oculus in the game, I am pretty sure that this thought would have crossed your head. I am just curious to know how hard this would have been to implement and whether it is technically feasible or not, but it would have taken the Player Models to an all new level. Please respond.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I think a video of gameplay would be awesome tonight....I dont follow rugby but I surely want Carlton to win....Go blues [as an Indian we also bleed blue]...:cheers

To be nice, Carlton is a AFL team, it's a aus football game where it is played only in aus. Very different to rugby or soccer.

----------

Well.... I think you're in for a special night :)

You tease ross and mike, my guess is the academy is only half done and there is a new update tonight or screenshots.:p

Users who are viewing this thread