Cricket Academy Upgrade#3 (Version 0.93b) is live

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I couldn't imagine playing a sports game with the keyboard - horrible.

Takes me back to 1991 - the good old days of gaming :D

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now don't be so modest Ross. Over the years we have been more than happy to just get 3 kinds of shots - normal, lofted and defensive. This sort of mechanism will add a new dimension to the game. Now I can look forward to playing all those nudges, pushes and glides for 1s and 2s which you simply couldn't do on other games.

If I remember correctly, we could nudge/dab the ball in all directions in IC 2010.

angad

Chairman of Consent
If I remember correctly, we could nudge/dab the ball in all directions in IC 2010.

Yes we could. I also think there was an EA game that controlled the power of the shot based on how much you moved the stick on the controller. I maybe wrong though :p!

RAJDM

School Cricketer
Features of the Game or the Next update

Quote:"Updates will be a regular thing, next one would likely be two weeks away''.

"I will probably leak upcoming features as we get closer to the release of the next Update".

No Problem, It's not an order, it's just a request. Any way Thanks for your replies guys.

Ross, I've a simple question for you. In the earlier post you said that you'll leak the features right. I would like to know that is it the features of the next update or the features of your Cricket Game/Title.

Last edited by a moderator:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Well you never needed to use the dab at all once you realized you could cut and pull yorkers for 6s :lol Throw in the broken online gameplay and you understand why folks went back to AC09 within a week of IC2010 being released.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Cricket Academy Upgrade#4 (Version 0.94) will be released 6.00pm Melbourne time this Friday. Links for the download will be given at that time.

From the Big Ant Facebook Page

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...fingers crossed the "Biggs Tram Ticket" feature is heavily expanded upon. I know there's a HUGE clamoring for that among the fanbase :spy

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
...fingers crossed the "Biggs Tram Ticket" feature is heavily expanded upon. I know there's a HUGE clamoring for that among the fanbase :spy

Are you alluding to Naveencc :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quote:"Updates will be a regular thing, next one would likely be two weeks away''.

"I will probably leak upcoming features as we get closer to the release of the next Update".

No Problem, It's not an order, it's just a request. Any way Thanks for your replies guys.

Ross, I've a simple question for you. In the earlier post you said that you'll leak the features right. I would like to know that is it the features of the next update or the features of your Cricket Game/Title.

I've let some details out but not many, one more is beards and mo's are separate items in this update.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yeah Chief said your game will release in 2014.:p p.s Moonshine and cake.:thumbs

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So before ashes 2013 then....

Users who are viewing this thread