Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) - Live Updated!

steve24898141

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
quick question

Hi ross the lack of license is not a problem due to the great edit options but one area where it might be an issue is bats do you have bat sponsers and if not could we edit bat logos so we can create them cheers:thumbs

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
zooming in turns out even the Ball is BigAnt sponsored. I was hoping ross could have slipped this once and we could have gotten a sponsor name...

----------

Hi ross the lack of license is not a problem due to the great edit options but one area where it might be an issue is bats do you have bat sponsers and if not could we edit bat logos so we can create them cheers:thumbs

looking at the batting kits there seems to have sponsors for bats but currently not accessible. And I do not believe you will be able to edit logos initially until some third party mods comes out (but will be for PC only) or BA shares modding tools further down the future.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Night guys, 2am here - was just hanging around and make sure all was Ok with the Update - seems all good - have fun with it! :D

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Night guys, 2am here - was just hanging around and make sure all was Ok with the Update - seems all good - have fun with it! :D

Night Ross, or shall I say morning :p, and have a great weekend.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

I have to say Ross, if the aus cricket team played as well as you talk the talk we will win 5 zero again. Now start the hate mail here guys.p.s Hi done4aduck.:rolleyes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, just one thing I've noticed. On the "Default" setting for player-cards glasses (spectacles, etc) disappear now off characters?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Ross, just one thing I've noticed. On the "Default" setting for player-cards glasses (spectacles, etc) disappear now off characters?

I'll check it out, thanks, first thoughts are it will likely be something to do with the new poses - there will be another non-enforced update tomorrow to fix player bodies in poses, I'll add the fix for this issue in there too.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I'll check it out, thanks, first thoughts are it will likely be something to do with the new poses - there will be another non-enforced update tomorrow to fix player bodies in poses, I'll add the fix for this issue in there too.

Still nothing from 505 games or chief ross, what do you think is happening.
p.s If they are in trouble and i mean serious trouble would you hire chief.:D
p.s The new clothes are great ross, any change for them to be more than a preview. Thanks again.

Collingwood25

School Cricketer
Hey guys just after some help with the latest update. At every menu screen it scrolls up and down without me pressing anything.

Is there anything I can do with my computer settings or is it a bug with the update.

P.s I love what I'm reading and seeing Ross, also can't wait for afl 2

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Restart your pc man or unplug your keyboard unless it's a laptop.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Still nothing from 505 games or chief ross, what do you think is happening.
p.s If they are in trouble and i mean serious trouble would you hire chief.:D
p.s The new clothes are great ross, any change for them to be more than a preview. Thanks again.

I have no idea what they are doing, I believe they haven't submitted and they don't know really when they will be in a position to do so.

They have known for a loooooonnngggg time that they would not make 21st June. I am surprised that they posted only a few days ago that they would make the date (my sig) as they really could have said nothing as they are doing now rather than further mislead. Games slip and we all make mistakes - this was not a mistake.

----------

Hey guys just after some help with the latest update. At every menu screen it scrolls up and down without me pressing anything.

Is there anything I can do with my computer settings or is it a bug with the update.

P.s I love what I'm reading and seeing Ross, also can't wait for afl 2

Probably have a key stuck? Smack every button!

Users who are viewing this thread