MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Maybe we should have a poll for this...would be interesting !
Great idea.

Half of me just wants to refuse to give my business to a company that treats customers the way 505/Trickstar have, the rest has a fascination about just how bad a cricket game can be. And I've played World Cricket 2002!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is anyone here intending to buy this game if/when it releases?

i'm definitely not going to. anyone else?

Yes, I want to see and feel how it plays out compared to DBC14.

Here's another question for you, if AC13 releases before DBC14 would you buy it?

angad

Chairman of Consent

oops
thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-static-007.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes, I want to see and feel how it plays out compared to DBC14.

Here's another question for you, if AC13 releases before DBC14 would you buy it?

nope. time and budgetwise i have really only enough for one - it'll be DBC! if both games were looking like being awesome, i could have squeezed for both, but this has given no reason to buy it whatsoever.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Here's another question for you, if AC13 releases before DBC14 would you buy it?[/QUOTE]

Still no, I have money put away for DBC,,,if people who played give it a :thumbs up, I'll buy it next year when the price has gone down

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It will be so hilarious if this game actually turns out to be completely awesome.

Saw the gameplay video of the bowling system's line and length system which looked very bad and the vine video of the the batting:facepalm

I dont expect the game to improve a great deal...Just graphics wise it might be a little better other than that no scope of improvement in the game in this period of delay....:noway

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You've misunderstood, the way in which funnyadit put that suggests there is more than 1 video.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Oh! this I have seen. I thought they made a separate bowling vine/video that I missed :)

Holy Crap,,,its the first time I see this vine video :noway they gonna compete with DBC14 with that, crap video for sure,,,,conclusive reason why I wont be buying this game, maybe pre-played, not new

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I said at the time of the original delay that I wouldn't buy this game, not because it had been delayed, but because of the complete lack of communication from developer/publisher.

There actions since have re-affirmed me belief that I will not be giving any of my hard earned cash to this kinda company. I hope that others do the same.

IF they manage to get the game released before/during the Ashes then there will be a market for this game, the casual gamer who has an interest in cricket will buy this purely because of the licence.

Users who are viewing this thread