Suggestion on bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Many guys get the lucky offer of extending their bans.. Some cases i witnessed some rude atitude of some staffs who are waiting for a chance to ban someone for just a little mistakes.. And at that time people get really rude and they will use their mouths at those times... These leads to their ban to lifetime .

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If by "little mistakes" you mean creating multiple accounts and threatening staff then yes I hold my hands up.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...glad that's out in the open, you also should shut down that "Biggs" account you we keep moonlighting as.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
If by "little mistakes" you mean creating multiple accounts and threatening staff then yes I hold my hands up.

No no, doesnt meant about multiple and threatening.. Colin bro there are many incidents happened here but you dont know that ... I dont know how you guys make a member into staff. But i wish you guys would check how they are doing... At the begining i was stupid and doesnt know about rules... But at that time i saw staffs racing me ... They doesnt bother about members whether they are new to old to this forum.. And atlast i learned how to behave with these staffs. If i couldnt, i would be in the list of Biggs mentioned about the poverb about puberty...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Staff can't ban people without admin approval. We are notified when someone is banned and if we disagreed we would reverse it.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I've found the staff really helpful, especially @CG123 who really helped me in the initial stages of the leagues, well come don't actually reply to VMs on new members.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Bro is there a rule of making signature of hitler is wrong?
Forum rule number three,
3. Content
The content you post is your responsibility, you shall not knowingly post false information and you shall not provoke or incite racial, social, sexual, and/or religious discrimination.

With the supplemental of this rule, establishing that the other rule applies to sigs:
9. Avatars & Signatures
All other policies are applicable to your Avatars and Signatures.

If you think the acceptability of Hitler is a debatable point, kindly leave the forum.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Forum rule number three,

With the supplemental of this rule, establishing that the other rule applies to sigs:

If you think the acceptability of Hitler is a debatable point, kindly leave the forum.

Oh, ok it is wrong but why cant staffs behave in a good manner ? Talking in a good way is better than being rude.... And when i said to the author of signature as " you are a fan of him" , is that a provoking style?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh, ok it is wrong but why cant staffs behave in a good manner ? Talking in a good way is better than being rude.... And when i said to the author of signature as " you are a fan of him" , is that a provoking style?
I entirely back, defend and would myself repeat Dutch's action in giving you that infraction and have no issue with the tone he used in communication with you.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I entirely back, defend and would myself repeat Dutch's action in giving you that infraction and have no issue with the tone he used in communication with you.

I cant make you understand. If you were on my place you would have understood it..

----------

I cant make you understand. If you were on my place you would have understanded it..

----------

This is like a bad comedy programme...

Nah,it is not. :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member

Calm down brother. They are not elected representatives, the are selected by the admins who run this forum, who pay for the domain, so they're not answerable, that's sad, but it's the truth.

Instead you can kindly approach the staff members, or another staff member, and I'm sure they will give you a satisfactory answer. There are many kind staffies like Callum, swirler, Abhas, Iridium, MattW and barmyarmy who will help you out.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
MattW i dont have those old message with me. If you had went throughout those PVT Msgs you would have got my point.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Stop it guys. You, warlord stop before The Dutch catches you. Making his sig is not an issue, the issue is 'not to support evil charactered people'. Any talks further may result in everyone's ban involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread