TV Series General Discussion

Epic

Panel of Selectors
That was a great final episode

Spoilers below only from the final episode, not the books :P

Love how Arya's character (my fav one) has developed into this stone-hearted girl because she has just seen so much loss and darkness in her life. But there is still a sliver of the innocent little girl in her which was evident when she was chatting with Brienne about how she learnt to fight. That whole segment was excellent.

The action was excellent in this one. Especially Brienne vs Hound. Loved how it turned from an honorable sword fight to kicks-in-crotches and biting-ears skirmish :P

:spy

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I guess stone-hearted was too strong/dramatic a word :P Maybe just very cold ..

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
GOT:

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed. The producers had hyped the finale way too much and it doesn't deliver that well. Watchers on the Wall, Viper Vs Mountain and the one having Tyrion's episodes were much better.

Its now intriguing as to what will happen to the Lannister family, especially Tyrion, now that Tywin is dead.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Suits is back and I've been loving it, the last season was a bit of a drag, this season though, has a nice fast pace to it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Episode 10 of '24 - Live Another Day' made things messier after rocking episodes from Ep 1-9. Didn't know why they had to bring in that Chinese angle into the story. Before this season started, they said they made this season a '12 episode season' because they invariably ran out of ideas and stretched earlier seasons to reach 24 episodes. But this season, they have still ran out of ideas by Episode 9 and are now trying to stretch it out to Episode 12.

They could have kept Al-Harazi alive for some more time and stretched her presence till Ep 12

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
finished the 2nd GOT book. there are some small differences, but most of them are made to make for more exciting TV. when reading the book, you realize how difficult it is to make a TV show of the books and what a great job they've done!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Completed Warehouse 13 Season 5 finale. It was pretty dull though.

S

Satan666

Many GoT fans here, good. Season four took up speed in the last 3 or so episodes. Still rank season 3 as the best thus far.

Finally got a chance to watch Breaking Bad on season 4 now. Its excellent now I know why its rated the highest series ever. A true master piece.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Citizen Khan !!!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Grey's Anatomy the only thing good about that is L***O ;)

Users who are viewing this thread