PS4 Online quitters

gunit123

County Cricketer
solitaireusa is another one - not only does he exploit the short ball rule via custom settings, he quit whilst I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
YCHULBUL is another quitter! Not only that, I did a quick search of his username here and found this:

PS3: - PS3 username thread for online matchups | Page 11 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Online Play and Leagues on PlanetCricket Forums

Not only is @boyid95 a quitter, he plays simply to exploit the game and was no fun at all.
Lol
I did not quit my internet tweaked up at that time and why I will quit when I smashed u all over the park,U Can compelete the game anytime u want now.

gunit123

County Cricketer
Lol
I did not quit my internet tweaked up at that time and why I will quit when I smashed u all over the park,U Can compelete the game anytime u want now.

That's what all the quitters say when they have been well and truly exposed ;) Many people on this forum and those who play with me regularly from DBC 14 on PS4 know you are a known quitter so there's nothing to hide from.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
That's what all the quitters say when they have been well and truly exposed ;) Many people on this forum and those who play with me regularly from DBC 14 on PS4 know you are a known quitter so there's nothing to hide from.
Gunit123 U did quit 3 time on me when I made 150 in 10 overs on you but I did not quit my internet issue at that time.

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Gunit123 U did quit 3 time on me when I made 150 in 10 overs on you but I did not quit my internet issue at that time.

Okay guys, I think this calls for a rematch between you two. Will remove names when your match has been played, and you post a winner(With Image) here. Get this sorted on the field :D

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Okay guys, I think this calls for a rematch between you two. Will remove names when your match has been played, and you post a winner(With Image) here. Get this sorted on the field :D
I will make 200 this time and He will quit I know him lol

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will make 200 this time and He will quit I know him lol

Then take screenshots, and get some proof mate. Maybe make arrangements with each other here on the thread about the time and date, then whoever quits, the other will have screenshots.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Then take screenshots, and get some proof mate. Maybe make arrangements with each other here on the thread about the time and date, then whoever quits, the other will have screenshots.
Tell gunit123 to play me I am ready to thrash him every single day.

gunit123

County Cricketer
The awkward moment when the clown thinks he knows my PSN (it's not gunit123)! Also, if you simply play to exploit the game, why would i bother waste my time playing you?

Users who are viewing this thread