DBC 17 available on US PSN Store on Dec 15th!!!

USACricNerd

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Help! Downloaded from USA PSN store and upon attempting to start, get error message CE-30095-7. Do I have to re-DL? And if so, how?

Sorry, but I'm a PSN store noob.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry, I don't know what that error is either, it's at Sony's end. Please let me know if it continues.

Scott P

School Cricketer
Why is this still not available on the UK PS store?, the release date was supposed to be today :(

surajb27

School Cricketer
Hey guys I am from Canada and ordered a PS4

Db 17 is on Amazon.ca - DON BRADMAN CRICKET 17 (PS4): Playstation 4: Computer and Video Games - Amazon.ca

But I see I can get from Psn Store, should I get the physical copy? is the price same as PSn download - can anyone tell me if I can switch stores withing psn or whats the best way to go abt this

Did you end up going through PSN or are you still waiting on this? I am also from Canada in a similar boat you were in. PSN vs Hard Copy from Amazon. Wondering how long it may take for it to come in via Amazon.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Hi Everybody!

I'm a big fan of this game series and I just downloaded it from the PlayStation store :)

I have one question - When I try to replace my teams from the academy, I'm getting the below error:

"The Academy shading service is not available. Please try again later"

My location is Toronto, Canada.

Could somebody please help? :(

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Hi Everybody!

I'm a big fan of this game series and I just downloaded it from the PlayStation store :)

I have one question - When I try to replace my teams from the academy, I'm getting the below error:

"The Academy shading service is not available. Please try again later"

My location is Toronto, Canada.

Could somebody please help? :(
I'm assuming you've tried "Get Best" which isn't ready yet to work properly. You have to download teams manually for now. It will be fixed on 22nd hopefully.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
I'm assuming you've tried "Get Best" which isn't ready yet to work properly. You have to download teams manually for now. It will be fixed on 22nd hopefully.
Thanks a lot Abir! Much appreciated for the info.. I did download manually and for now this will do :)
but get all hopefully will be available soon to get the best rosters. Currently they look a bit different lol.. but loving the game so far :)

Note - Found a bug, when you're making your player in career mode, when you choose logo for your bat, if you accidentally press the direction key instead the analog, it crashes on ps4. (thought I'd mention lol)

Question - I got it from PSN and it came to be 11 GBs.. Does this include patch 1 as well?

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Thanks a lot Abir! Much appreciated for the info.. I did download manually and for now this will do :)
but get all hopefully will be available soon to get the best rosters. Currently they look a bit different lol.. but loving the game so far :)

Note - Found a bug, when you're making your player in career mode, when you choose logo for your bat, if you accidentally press the direction key instead the analog, it crashes on ps4. (thought I'd mention lol)

Question - I got it from PSN and it came to be 11 GBs.. Does this include patch 1 as well?
No problem. It should include the patch. You can still check by going into information on ps4 home screen or via check for update.

Users who are viewing this thread