DBC 17 available on US PSN Store on Dec 15th!!!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks a lot Abir! Much appreciated for the info.. I did download manually and for now this will do :)
but get all hopefully will be available soon to get the best rosters. Currently they look a bit different lol.. but loving the game so far :)

Note - Found a bug, when you're making your player in career mode, when you choose logo for your bat, if you accidentally press the direction key instead the analog, it crashes on ps4. (thought I'd mention lol)

Question - I got it from PSN and it came to be 11 GBs.. Does this include patch 1 as well?

It should but to be sure check the version in Credits (I think under settings). The version number should be 1.0.1. something

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
It should but to be sure check the version in Credits (I think under settings). The version number should be 1.0.1. something

Thanks Abir and yourself (cricket_online) for the response. Yes, I just checked and it shows v0.1.0.1.0753. I think this is the patched version.

Must say, this game is way better than DBC14 and I loved DBC14. I really hope DBC projects continue in the upcoming years :)

Cheers!

Dousmith111

School Cricketer
Sorry, I don't know what that error is either, it's at Sony's end. Please let me know if it continues.

I saw ur post abt letting PS4 download 11GB but how does make it happen?

I downloaded 4 times, I get that same error, it gives me option to start - do I wait more? even if it shows start?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I downloaded 4 times, I get that same error, it gives me option to start - do I wait more? even if it shows start?

What error are you getting while downloading the game? I didn't face any problems doing so. Do you have enough disk space on your console? Google the error you are getting and see what might be the reason for the same.

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

There should be two files downloads before u could start playing the game.

First it would show "Data to start the application" nearly 10 GB and second one is a patch. If u start the game after downloading the first file thinking that the second file will download in background, it won't work. U have to download both the files completely and start the game. It worked for me.

Hope it helps.

Dousmith111

School Cricketer

Ok this is interesting, after my post above I went to delete it for the 5th time but this time, instead of deleting it, it opened and started the game??? I rebooted PS4 and now it plays normal

But it was bad for 4 times, the only thing different for the 5th time was I did a speed test
There should be two files downloads before u could start playing the game.

First it would show "Data to start the application" nearly 10 GB and second one is a patch. If u start the game after downloading the first file thinking that the second file will download in background, it won't work. U have to download both the files completely and start the game. It worked for me.

Hope it helps.

Its a brand new PS4 , 500GB and this was my 1st ever download. I ran the download, 4 times - every time it finished and said "Start", and I got that error msg, which google tells me, "Block Not ready". I kept reading the file is 11GB but while viewings its progress, it was always % of 8.XX GB, I couldn't force update to download further or anything, only option was "Start". However for some strange reason, my 5th attempt to delete and retry worked. I simply hit delete, but instead of deleting it, it simply started to run the game? I shut the PS4 and restart the game to be sure and it was fine. So I really don't know what happened here and hope it runs smoothly

I never saw 2 downloads, or a seperate patch file

Jack Moon

School Cricketer
Hey guys having the same difficulty as DOUsmith111 i have downloaded the game 4 or 5 diffrent times and still are getting the same errors. I let the game download and as soon as it downloads i attempt to play it and it stops me from doing that. Should i let it load for a little longer or am i doing something wrong?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys having the same difficulty as DOUsmith111 i have downloaded the game 4 or 5 diffrent times and still are getting the same errors. I let the game download and as soon as it downloads i attempt to play it and it stops me from doing that. Should i let it load for a little longer or am i doing something wrong?

can you give some more detail? how specifically does it stop you? any crashes / errors etc.?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah that error usually means it isn't finished downloading - it's all on Sony's end so can only really suggest leaving it on rest mode overnight and seeing if it downloads the remaining portion of the game.

Might also be worth checking to make sure you have enough free space.

Users who are viewing this thread