End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

What ? How can we get to know the bombers ?
As far as winning condition for townie is concerned, a townie can win even after being killed by mafia but shouldn't be lynched and then must eliminate the threat to them. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...

We can get to know by reading the posts, as simple as that. We do it in every mafia game and we can do it here too...

Why do you think the bombs can only act when the votecount gets to majority? To me the opening post is very much saying that they have to act anytime before it gets to majority?
That is what is mentioned in the opening post? Majority votes and mafia can use their roles? Can mafia just remain silent without acting?Is that not compulsory to bomb someone every day before someone is lynched?
Also, if the town lynches and gets it wrong. Day 2 becomes 5 T and 3 M. Obviously not the end of the game with the PR's, but your opening Day 2 with the ability for the mafia to hammer a town as soon as they get together...
Yeah, we have a risk with that. But if town gets right, it will be a big advantage for us.

@Fake Passport - it's not any time, it's ONE appropriate time. There is a difference.

@swacker - I repeat, I meant what I wrote. Again it's not a set up to encourage inactivity. There is no other way in this game to find the odd man outs other than how you contribute. Yes even if he was town I wouldnt have mind because it eliminates one possibility to think whether he is acting weird because he was mafia or he is just not interested.

Also, when did you notice me that I lynched a player because of inactivity? I haven't played mafia games for ages. You not liking AliB to be lynched despite he adding no value to this game till now is the weirdest thing as if you are aligned with AliB.

Also guys, I am on US time zone and it's a night currently for me. So won't be checking here for few hours.

a townie can win even after being killed by mafia but shouldn't be lynched and then must eliminate the threat to them.

Exactly, we don't need to lynch to get an idea on how it's panning out, instead we can observe, similar to what FP said.

Also, when did you notice me that I lynched a player because of inactivity?

It was the first time after awhile I saw a person lynching because of inactivity. Rudolph already voted, it doesn't mean you have to hammer with another. Make a pressure vote, let him speak.

To me, what you say in the bold is dichotomous. Do you think it happens before tge majority or after? Scumslip?
The write up suggest before.
You suggesting a no lynch policy honesty looks scummy @Fake Passport . How do you suggest the game progresses without any lynching? Perhaps you misunderstood the write up?
My lynch stays.
Swacker, play the game not the player. Lynching someone with an opening post is just scummy in general.
Off topic : Players that ask for a substitution when things go bad should be modkilled. Some players are so concerned about having a good win to play ratio that they deliberately call for a substitution. Something should be done about this as it disrupt the games.

FOS: Swacker, Reason: Actually pleaded for someone not to kill him. Must be because off his unlucky Night 1 being murdered.

My lynch stays cause you had a reason that was kinda weird, considering I posted that before even getting role.

My lynch stays cause you had a reason that was kinda weird, considering I posted that before even getting role.
That was a soft FOS because you lynched me on your opening post. As you'll noticed, I haven't continued with it.
Just a suggestion : The way you are backing Fake since the start makes it appear to me anyway an alliance of some sort?

I'm about to PM Simon with questions about the bombs role. There isnt a rule against it, but since its convention not to copy/paste replies ill fudge it a bit but anyway...
From what I gathered from the writeup, I think the bomb role goes like this:

Scenario 1
  • Let's say "X" is bomb (town or mafia wouldn't matter since same rules apply to both)
  • There are 5 players in game, so 3 is needed for majority.
  • On a given day, "X" has 2 votes against him.
  • Now before a hammer is reached, "X" can use his PR to take out a person with him (this is where the "majority" part comes into picture).
  • I think he can also choose to not use his PR but that seems highly unlikely.
Scenario 2
  • Let's say "X" is mafia bomb and "Y" is godfather.
  • On a given day, "Y" has 2 votes against him.
  • Now before a hammer is reached, "X" can use his PR to take out a person with him so as to sacrifice himself to save the godfather.
Scenario 3
  • Let's say "X" is town bomb and "Z" is townie (and X's gut feeling is that Z is townie)
  • On a given day, "Z" has 2 votes against him.
  • Now before a hammer is reached, "X" can use his PR to take out a person with him so as to sacrifice himself to save the townie.

Sounds about right?

Ok, I am paraphrasing here. But the following is what resulted from the questions.

• It is completely up to the bombs when they activate.
  • The bombs are able to take out any target in the town.
  • The bombs can not activate when there is a Lynch hammer, they must wait until the next day
  • Aside from that, they are under no restriction as to what time they activate.
@Simon - Fair interpretation?

The way you are backing Fake since the start makes it appear to me anyway an alliance of some sort?

Not backing, I like the idea of not lynching. If we even get to a point where we lynch a townie, and at the same time having a mafia bombing, the odds are going their way.

• The bombs can not activate when there is a Lynch hammer, they must wait until the next day
  • Aside from that, they are under no restriction as to what time they activate.
1- I did not understand first point ?
2- So, the bomb can explode, say now or anytime during the game?

1- I did not understand first point ?
2- So, the bomb can explode, say now or anytime during the game?

The bomb can decide to explode at any time, EXCEPT once there is a majority for lynch.

So think of it as either there is 1 death via lynch, or 2 deaths via a bomb in a day. Either action ends the day.

By the way,
Unlynch

As Simon is waiting on reserve.
FP, have no idea on those points, where or how did you get them? I am confused.

Users who are viewing this thread