ICC Women's ODI WC-2017

S

Satan666

Indeed - complacency set in? Probably doing India a disservice as they played so well so probably a bit of both

Yep a bit overconfident but taking nothing away from the Indian women they played exceptional.[DOUBLEPOST=1498329963][/DOUBLEPOST]NZ trounced SL by 9 wickets

S

Satan666

Can a moderator be so kind as to sticky this thread, please. Show some love and support for our women cricketers please.

B

Bigby Wolf

The match between SA and Pak is turning out to be a thriller. 26 needed from 24 with 3 wickets in hand for SA to win.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well that was a close match. Pak fought really well and was interesting to watch. But damn, the Pakistan women's team is funny to watch. Their fielding and how they are yelling all the time cracks me up. :p:lol

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well that was a close match. Pak fought really well and was interesting to watch. But damn, the Pakistan women's team is funny to watch. Their fielding and how they are yelling all the time cracks me up. :p:lol

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Out of interest, how many people are actually watching or keeping up with this league?

I had a game on in the background yesterday and the entire "stadium" was almost empty.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Out of interest, how many people are actually watching or keeping up with this league?

I had a game on in the background yesterday and the entire "stadium" was almost empty.
I just follow India's matches.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just follow India's matches.

I am mainly just following England's matches, though watched a bit of Oz yesterday

Stuttering start for England again today, but recovering as I type.....

Users who are viewing this thread