End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters
Well, the write up is very interesting. The mafia murdered a judge and they think that they were watched by someone (eye-witnesses). Before coming to a conclusion, I would like to analyse the write-up itself.

If someone did watch the crime being committed, it must be the VT neighborhood watch (2 of them in this setup) which means that two witnesses are there in the scene. So they might not possibly be knowing that they had witnessed the actual mafia and the crime but they might be well aware of this.

The townies with PR are very crucial. Hope they don't mess up things initially. :)

Looks like VTs have a crucial role to play - eye witness and sleeper agents. That is innovative to involve VTs. @RUDOLPH

Coming to the write up, well Judas is traitor and he might have left the witness on purpose. So possibly, that someone who watched, knows or has hint about Judas?
Like how one of the VTs can become sleeper agent to against town, we also have one traitor, if he thinks, can get aligned with town and go against mafia.

OK Guys. I know I did something similar in VIP but this time I'm not bullshitting you at all.

I am Judas.
Swacker is the mafia boss Aslan Usoyan. By process of elimination I know CerealKiller is Borris.
Vote for swacker. He will flip scum mafia boss which mostly confirms me. If whoever the investigator is wants to check me tonight I will return mafia which with the swack lynch should be a lock in their eyes at least and gives protection from visiting granny.
I know nothing of the eyewitness, but hopefully there's something that resonates with them to indicate im legit.

The game them becomes hunt for the sleeper agent, but weve removed their ability to communicate with the boss.

Why have I done this?
My win condition is to eliminate the other mafia.
The way Rudi set up the Mafia chat was to say swacker is the boss and CK and I not to reveal our roles. Hence CK knows I am Judas.

My biggest threat is swacker being able to either read me as Judas, or CK as lock scum, then I would have 2 powerful players wanting to lynch me.
This way. I'm kinda protected for a while at least, they cant kill me overnight since I'm immune and if I'm given just a little leeway Ill be able to prove myself.
I also remove one of the biggest issues for town in trying to identify and work with Judas. This way you can keep me, Ill help find the sleeper...

Give me the benefit of 1 lynch to prove it. Also pay very close attention to anything they say.
With the benefit of knowledge, you can already ask yourself which team would benefit from the knowledge CK was after in this post.

Lynch Swacker. (@RUDOLPH)

OK Guys. I know I did something similar in VIP but this time I'm not bullshitting you at all.

I am Judas.
Swacker is the mafia boss Aslan Usoyan. By process of elimination I know CerealKiller is Borris.
Vote for swacker. He will flip scum mafia boss which mostly confirms me. If whoever the investigator is wants to check me tonight I will return mafia which with the swack lynch should be a lock in their eyes at least and gives protection from visiting granny.
I know nothing of the eyewitness, but hopefully there's something that resonates with them to indicate im legit.

The game them becomes hunt for the sleeper agent, but weve removed their ability to communicate with the boss.

Why have I done this?
My win condition is to eliminate the other mafia.
The way Rudi set up the Mafia chat was to say swacker is the boss and CK and I not to reveal our roles. Hence CK knows I am Judas.

My biggest threat is swacker being able to either read me as Judas, or CK as lock scum, then I would have 2 powerful players wanting to lynch me.
This way. I'm kinda protected for a while at least, they cant kill me overnight since I'm immune and if I'm given just a little leeway Ill be able to prove myself.
I also remove one of the biggest issues for town in trying to identify and work with Judas. This way you can keep me, Ill help find the sleeper...

Give me the benefit of 1 lynch to prove it. Also pay very close attention to anything they say.
With the benefit of knowledge, you can already ask yourself which team would benefit from the knowledge CK was after in this post.

Lynch Swacker. (@RUDOLPH)
It's either you're speaking truth or @swacker is Judas you got him since you're Borris while CK/somebody else is the boss. Lynching Swack that is if he's Judas will obviously make it so much more easier for the scums.

This is just an assumption, I'll wait for the other two to post and also have others view on it before we can trust you.

Judas you got him since you're Borris while CK/somebody else is the boss. Lynching Swack that is if he's Judas will obviously make it so much more easier for the scums.

I knew that would be a thought, hence I posted this pretty early in the piece, before deductions could be made, hoping it lends credibility.

I knew that would be a thought, hence I posted this pretty early in the piece, before deductions could be made, hoping it lends credibility.
I'm leaning towards trusting you for now since you mentioned the two upfront, I'll wait for others now.

FP wanting to be revealed is strange. What I got from his statement (at least where he's concerned) is that he was crazy co-operative, assuming it was true. I don't believe this myself, but he could be trying to paint himself as super pro-town. Or he actually is pro-town. Leaning towards the latter right now.

Alerting Mafia to the existence this early on doesn't seem to have any immediate benefits beyond the fact we can potentially no-lynch for an execution. Kind of want to FoS Fake Passport because it could just be a nice cover

FP wanting to be revealed is strange. What I got from his statement (at least where he's concerned) is that he was crazy co-operative, assuming it was true. I don't believe this myself, but he could be trying to paint himself as super pro-town. Or he actually is pro-town. Leaning towards the latter right now.

Alerting Mafia to the existence this early on doesn't seem to have any immediate benefits beyond the fact we can potentially no-lynch for an execution. Kind of want to FoS Fake Passport because it could just be a nice cover
It's all going above my head, need to reread a few times.

Are you Judas? Now is the time to come out my friend if you are, also are you denying everything he said?[DOUBLEPOST=1502121955][/DOUBLEPOST]Guy clearly called you out as the mafia boss, would like some solid defense please.

Swackers point only substantially makes sence with the knowledge of mafia. I can't be so pro town as he supposedly suggests and pull that without knowledge of the mafia. I've not said I think one person is kinda scummy I've spelt it out unambiguously.

He also did not do anything close to denying it.

Swackers point only substantially makes sence with the knowledge of mafia. I can't be so pro town as he supposedly suggests and pull that without knowledge of the mafia. I've not said I think one person is kinda scummy I've spelt it out unambiguously.

He also did not do anything close to denying it.
Not sure if he already gave up on the game but will wait for his and @CerealKiller's defense

Are you Judas?

What I got from my role is that I am Judas, and I did expect the fake role-claim from FP or CK, to go behind my back for the fact that they had to eliminate me.

Users who are viewing this thread