End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
That doesn't make sense either. The only way I could lynch you was to out the whole team?

I don't know what makes sense other than wait til you send me to granny. (if you know who is)

Everything you said has been trying to fit within what I have said and your reasoning is getting desperate....

I didn't say anything to fit in, just backing my defence.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I don't know what makes sense other than wait til you send me to granny. (if you know who is)

I didn't say anything to fit in, just backing my defence.

Why would mafia know who granny is? Granny is town aligned. How many more nails do we need?

Anyway, nearly 3am. I'm out now for a while so the floor is yours...

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Why would mafia know who granny is? Granny is town aligned. How many more nails do we need?

Anyway, nearly 3am. I'm out now for a while so the floor is yours...

If you could have waited til you know, is what I meant.

Rioght, get some sleep!

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
if Ive been telling the truth everything I've done makes sense...

And it's too obvious for the members to know.

It's weird how you keep posting 'makes sense' 'doesn't make sense' now and then.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lynch: CerealKiller
He sounds like the safest one to lynch since he's the common factor between the two plus once he's revealed we'll also have a clear picture.

I feel Swacker is speaking the truth but don't want to take a risk for now.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Knowing FP, I'm sure he must have worked out the permutations and combinations the moment he got his role. The fact that he was the first to bare all also works massively in his favor. And to be honest, the way he put up his case against swacker and CK, I'm not really sure there is a way out for either CK or swacker.

This is further strengthened by swacker's very lax effort at defending himself. I think he himself is not sure how to come out of it. So that makes FP's claim even more valid.

We will see what happens next but the lure of getting one mafia down on day 1 itself is too good to let go off.

Lynch swacker

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Knowing FP, I'm sure he must have worked out the permutations and combinations the moment he got his role. The fact that he was the first to bare all also works massively in his favor. And to be honest, the way he put up his case against swacker and CK, I'm not really sure there is a way out for either CK or swacker.

This is further strengthened by swacker's very lax effort at defending himself. I think he himself is not sure how to come out of it. So that makes FP's claim even more valid.

We will see what happens next but the lure of getting one mafia down on day 1 itself is too good to let go off.

Lynch swacker
Why don't you think about playing safe?

Going for CK is logical

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
I think he himself is not sure how to come out of it.

I think I did make my points pretty clear.[DOUBLEPOST=1502127900][/DOUBLEPOST]
The fact that he was the first to bare all also works massively in his favor. And to be honest, the way he put up his case against swacker and CK, I'm not really sure there is a way out for either CK or swacker.

True, I did know FP or CK will role claim which I waited on for. And to be honest, I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I got a read through, and I don't see why Judas would claim early.

Judas' main aim is to have the mafia dead and have the godfather not realize his identity. If we lynch the mafia off first, we're just doing Judas a favor and none for town. We could lynch Judas early and have the remaining mafia to deal with in the following days. That said, I don't believe FP's claim just yet. He could:

a) be a townie trying to trick the mafia into revealing information, or
b) actually be Judas, and purposely make it look like a fake claim while getting off without suspicion

Another situation I can imagine being true:

swacker and FP are a leader and goon (not necessarily Judas) who are using this claim to throw a third person into the mix and protect a third member of the mafia team.

I can't put my finger on an exact strategy that the mafia may be using at the moment bc it's so early in the game, but bottom line is I don't trust any claim at this point.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I got a read through, and I don't see why Judas would claim early.

Judas' main aim is to have the mafia dead and have the godfather not realize his identity. If we lynch the mafia off first, we're just doing Judas a favor and none for town. We could lynch Judas early and have the remaining mafia to deal with in the following days. That said, I don't believe FP's claim just yet. He could:

a) be a townie trying to trick the mafia into revealing information, or
b) actually be Judas, and purposely make it look like a fake claim while getting off without suspicion

Another situation I can imagine being true:

swacker and FP are a leader and goon (not necessarily Judas) who are using this claim to throw a third person into the mix and protect a third member of the mafia team.

I can't put my finger on an exact strategy that the mafia may be using at the moment bc it's so early in the game, but bottom line is I don't trust any claim at this point.
Point 'a' is not really possible since Swacker confirmed the team, I'm believing Swac for now while also not completely discarding FP's claim. Main reason for trusting Swac is because he posted a crucial insight of not revealing the boss in the thread which makss sense and I know his playstyle.

Honestly, it's pretty much FP - Borris, CK - Boss and Swack - Judas.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
OK Guys. I know I did something similar in VIP but this time I'm not bullshitting you at all.

I am Judas.
Swacker is the mafia boss Aslan Usoyan. By process of elimination I know CerealKiller is Borris.
Vote for swacker. He will flip scum mafia boss which mostly confirms me. If whoever the investigator is wants to check me tonight I will return mafia which with the swack lynch should be a lock in their eyes at least and gives protection from visiting granny.
I know nothing of the eyewitness, but hopefully there's something that resonates with them to indicate im legit.

The game them becomes hunt for the sleeper agent, but weve removed their ability to communicate with the boss.

Why have I done this?
My win condition is to eliminate the other mafia.
The way Rudi set up the Mafia chat was to say swacker is the boss and CK and I not to reveal our roles. Hence CK knows I am Judas.

My biggest threat is swacker being able to either read me as Judas, or CK as lock scum, then I would have 2 powerful players wanting to lynch me.
This way. I'm kinda protected for a while at least, they cant kill me overnight since I'm immune and if I'm given just a little leeway Ill be able to prove myself.
I also remove one of the biggest issues for town in trying to identify and work with Judas. This way you can keep me, Ill help find the sleeper...

Give me the benefit of 1 lynch to prove it. Also pay very close attention to anything they say.
With the benefit of knowledge, you can already ask yourself which team would benefit from the knowledge CK was after in this post.

Lynch Swacker. (@RUDOLPH)
What I got from my role is that I am Judas, and I did expect the fake role-claim from FP or CK, to go behind my back for the fact that they had to eliminate me.
I am a VT. swacker and FP are either boss and one of the goons, and are attempting to convince the townies that FP is actually Judas, by sacrificing swacker, who's the boss, and are throwing me in the mix probably so the whole Mafia isn't revealed on Day 1, or FP is town, and is fake claiming, and swacker is mafia, and having been caught by surprise by the fact that FP managed to nail him as scum in his fake claim, is mentioning me in order to make it look like me and FP are his partners, and protect his real partners.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
With 9 alive it takes 5 lynches for a hammer.
Lynch count :
Swacker - Fake Passport / asprin
CerealKiller - Jack Ryder / Villain

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I am a VT. swacker and FP are either boss and one of the goons, and are attempting to convince the townies that FP is actually Judas, by sacrificing swacker, who's the boss, and are throwing me in the mix probably so the whole Mafia isn't revealed on Day 1, or FP is town, and is fake claiming, and swacker is mafia, and having been caught by surprise by the fact that FP managed to nail him as scum in his fake claim, is mentioning me in order to make it look like me and FP are his partners, and protect his real partners.

That could be true, but you worded your situation pretty similar to the way I did. Are you just using my theory to clear yourself despite being mafia?

Point 'a' is not really possible since Swacker confirmed the team, I'm believing Swac for now while also not completely discarding FP's claim. Main reason for trusting Swac is because he posted a crucial insight of not revealing the boss in the thread which makss sense and I know his playstyle.

I already said that the "confirmed team" might be false and there might be a vanilla townie being sold to town as a mafia member. Not mentioning the boss isn't a crucial insight, it's an obvious statement, bc the boss has the primary killing role. I don't find swacker to be any more trustworthy than FP. I find it strange that you're so keen on believing him, and the fact that you're so involved in the conversation between swacker and FP. You're almost taking their word as the absolute truth when you keep identifying CK as the common denominator and thus a "safe lynch", and you appear to be almost pushing for a lynch. It could also be possible that CK's defense post that sounded similar to mine could be a hasty but legit defense, and you're actually the third mafia member under the guise of an enthusiastic townie. Furthermore, you completely ignored the theory when you quoted my post and kind of "confirmed" who you think the mafia are, which look like you may be trying to hide something.

All that said, we're still in early stages of the game and I'd like to hear more from the others before we move forward with something.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That could be true, but you worded your situation pretty similar to the way I did. Are you just using my theory to clear yourself despite being mafia?
I didn't read your post before posting mine. I quoted FP and swacker's posts from page 4 and responded without looking at the following pages.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Granny (also known as the paranoid gun owner) :right: Town Aligned
Abilities: You will shoot anyone who visits you during the night, Private investigator included.You cannot die during the night.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Judas, Bulletproof Traitor (Goon):right: Mafia Aligned
Abilities: You know the identities of all of the Mafia team and are part of the Mafia Chat.You cannot be night killed. Gives a "Mafia" upon investigation by Private Investigator
Win condition: You win if all other Mafia are dead.

• Sleeper Agent (Hidden) :right: Mafia aligned
Should the game get out of balance (Either a goon gets lynched or killed) one of the vanilla townies will be triggered to become a deadly sleeper agent.
Abilities: You know only the identity of Aslan Usoyan, mafia boss. Each night phase you can choose one player to eliminate.
Win condition: You win if all other townies are dead.
[/quo][/centre]
Just to clear up questions that I have received from some via PM
1) Judas win condition is that he wins if all "other" Mafia has been eliminated. This included the main mafia and any possible sleeper agent/agents.
2) The reason behind Judas that cannot be night killed is to protect him from his Mafia alliance. Judas can be killed by the granny. Sort off a way out for the Mafia to eliminate the traitor.
3) So granny gets a free ride? Definitely not. Granny was created to create caution in regards to night roles. Whoever plays granny still have to play the normal game. And as we all know mislynches happen to the best of us.

Thank you for the questions. I hope this clears things up.

Users who are viewing this thread