End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've given too much away already... more info will be revealed in the form of clues upon either someone getting lynched or killed. What you all do with the clues are entirely up to you all, lol.
Nights are going to be tricky for anyone with a night role... let's get going... I really want to see granny in action :-)
And who said day 1's are dull and uneventful?
Thanks they were not clues but doubts regarding the setup but I asked only because it's an open setup having pretty much everything in the index but I do get your point. Never mind. :thumbs

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
OK Guys. I know I did something similar in VIP but this time I'm not bullshitting you at all.

I am Judas.
Swacker is the mafia boss Aslan Usoyan. By process of elimination I know CerealKiller is Borris.
Vote for swacker. He will flip scum mafia boss which mostly confirms me. If whoever the investigator is wants to check me tonight I will return mafia which with the swack lynch should be a lock in their eyes at least and gives protection from visiting granny.
I know nothing of the eyewitness, but hopefully there's something that resonates with them to indicate im legit.

The game them becomes hunt for the sleeper agent, but weve removed their ability to communicate with the boss.

Why have I done this?
My win condition is to eliminate the other mafia.
The way Rudi set up the Mafia chat was to say swacker is the boss and CK and I not to reveal our roles. Hence CK knows I am Judas.

My biggest threat is swacker being able to either read me as Judas, or CK as lock scum, then I would have 2 powerful players wanting to lynch me.
This way. I'm kinda protected for a while at least, they cant kill me overnight since I'm immune and if I'm given just a little leeway Ill be able to prove myself.
I also remove one of the biggest issues for town in trying to identify and work with Judas. This way you can keep me, Ill help find the sleeper...

Give me the benefit of 1 lynch to prove it. Also pay very close attention to anything they say.
With the benefit of knowledge, you can already ask yourself which team would benefit from the knowledge CK was after in this post.

Lynch Swacker. (@RUDOLPH)

FP wanting to be revealed is strange. What I got from his statement (at least where he's concerned) is that he was crazy co-operative, assuming it was true. I don't believe this myself, but he could be trying to paint himself as super pro-town. Or he actually is pro-town. Leaning towards the latter right now.

Alerting Mafia to the existence this early on doesn't seem to have any immediate benefits beyond the fact we can potentially no-lynch for an execution. Kind of want to FoS Fake Passport because it could just be a nice cover

Look at this and notice:
1. He never denied he was mafia
2. He never denied he was mafia boss
3. He has painted me as pro-town
4. FOS not lynch by saying I am scum trying for cover.
5. Implied I'm angling for No Lynch

In this post alone he has kind of confirmed it all. He has painted me as mafia and town in the one post (which, in a sense, I am) He has not done anything to defend himself at all.
Thats right, Ive called him out as the Mafia Boss and he says NOTHING. This early day one, even a 'haha cool RVS vote dude' would have lent credibility.

I think there is little doubt now that I am mafia. This makes swackers defence post entirely wrong.

Guy clearly called you out as the mafia boss, would like some solid defense please.
Not sure if he already gave up on the game

What I got from my role is that I am Judas, and I did expect the fake role-claim from FP or CK, to go behind my back for the fact that they had to eliminate me.
Notice how it was prompted and is still a half assed attempt to defend himself, but hes playing to the end so ran with it to start confusion.

Ofc, he had to. There is no other way to eliminate me other than to reveal himself by faking it. The other thing would be to send me to the granny.
This is in response to JR asking if I've picked 2 players at random.
This means essentially swack is suggesting im town and got a lucky guess on him. This post does not make sense with his Judas claim above where he confirms the scum team. I cant be town and chose the mafia (correctly) and be scum at the same time.

yea, he did. I was told not to reveal the Boss role here, being a traitor.
This is the key point of difference between our claims.
I say it makes no sense that a Judas character cant reveal who the boss is. It makes no sense from a mafia game point of view, nor does it make sense from the character point of view.
Like I said, also consider that I am still here and not modkilled. The concern that it means I am 'true' mafia means essentially that people are saying that I used my opening post in the game to out the scum team. Given we knew that the mafia boss didnt know who the traitor was, hes implying Im goon. Why the hell would I do this all as goon?
Its not the case, but doesn't it make more sense that Rudi would say the 'true' mafia can't out each other?

I don't know what makes sense other than wait til you send me to granny. (if you know who is)
He said this a couple of times. This only makes sense if Im the boss. Again:
1. Why would the boss out the whole mafia team?
2. The boss would not have known who the traitor is that early. Rudi has made it clear he intended the traitor to be in deep

Knowing FP, I'm sure he must have worked out the permutations and combinations the moment he got his role. The fact that he was the first to bare all also works massively in his favor. And to be honest, the way he put up his case against swacker and CK, I'm not really sure there is a way out for either CK or swacker.

This is further strengthened by swacker's very lax effort at defending himself. I think he himself is not sure how to come out of it. So that makes FP's claim even more valid.

We will see what happens next but the lure of getting one mafia down on day 1 itself is too good to let go off.

Lynch swacker
Your'e instinct here is right. Its only since the confsion about the extent of the roles (which ive been proven right on) did you err.
Asprin also noted swacks very poor defense

This point is where swacker drops off and Simon comes in. (Next post)
But ISO swacker and see how poor a defence he has mounted. See how he never claimed town, never claimed I had the scum team wrong. Never went 'Lol day 1'. Didn't overly deny anything.
He knew the game was up and was making a half hearted attempt.
He managed to hook Villain, but Villain, go back and read his posts a bit more critically and I think youll see that he's not who he claims to be.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
He's always laidback with his approach honestly, I've seen that in the recent games we played. His efforts haven't been great either and for some reason I did felt he gave up on it but since it's him plus we can't afford to lose Judas at this point I've held myself back and went ahead with CK who's defense isn't strong either but at least we won't be risking anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1502196146][/DOUBLEPOST]And once he's revealed it'll clear up pretty much everything. I've made my decision now it's up to people if they want to take a risk or play safe.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
CK who's defense isn't strong either but at least we won't be risking anything.
1. You are risking a townies life with the NK
2. You are risking 2 NK's with the activation of the sleeper
3. You are condeming me to death as swack will instruct rudi to have me perform the kill and point me at the granny, who swack (and I to be fair) are pretty sure is Simon.

You lose potentially 3 townies.

Post 2 coming, but quick run to shops.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
He's always laidback with his approach honestly, I've seen that in the recent games we played. His efforts haven't been great either and for some reason I did felt he gave up on it but since it's him plus we can't afford to lose Judas at this point I've held myself back and went ahead with CK who's defense isn't strong either but at least we won't be risking anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1502196146][/DOUBLEPOST]And once he's revealed it'll clear up pretty much everything. I've made my decision now it's up to people if they want to take a risk or play safe.

Id also say, remember last game you and I were in this exact situation, with me claiming and you not quite believing me. I was right then, just possible you've made the same mistake this game?[DOUBLEPOST=1502196404][/DOUBLEPOST]^^ claiming, role details etc.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You are condeming me to death as swack will instruct rudi to have me perform the kill and point me at the granny
Aren't you supposed to be immune to night kills if you really are Judas?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
1. You are risking a townies life with the NK
2. You are risking 2 NK's with the activation of the sleeper
3. You are condeming me to death as swack will instruct rudi to have me perform the kill and point me at the granny, who swack (and I to be fair) are pretty sure is Simon.

You lose potentially 3 townies.

Post 2 coming, but quick run to shops.
1. Is not possible since you said he's Borris.
2. This is still a major doubt since we got no clue that even after the Boss' death Borris gets to kill or not[DOUBLEPOST=1502197320][/DOUBLEPOST]
He'll still die if he targets Granny I guess

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It's time for me to head home. I may not come online today so I'll just go ahead and do what I think is beneficial for the town.

Lynch: swacker

- For having a very poor defense (not saying this after FP's ISO. I did feel it was not constructed well) when someone accused him of being the boss.
- Did admit to being a Judas (but only after FP) and confirming CK as the third mafia
- Possibly feel that the goon and boss didn't anticipate FP's masterstroke and hence weren't prepared for a defense
- CK wasn't convincing enough too which further strengthens point#3

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
He'll still die if he targets Granny I guess
I don't think so. It clearly says in his description that he cannot be night killed. And granny is the only town player with kill ability. Obviously, the mafia can't kill a fellow mafia. So no way is the boss going after him or instructing the goon to kill judas.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Id also say, remember last game you and I were in this exact situation, with me claiming and you not quite believing me. I was right then, just possible you've made the same mistake this game?[DOUBLEPOST=1502196404][/DOUBLEPOST]^^ claiming, role details etc.
Yes, I was very wrong in judging that one since I wasn't really into it due to not being able to have time for it but here I've been very much involved but could be wrong too

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul

I thought so and was assuming so. Reading through post I saw something from Rudi which I'll quote when I get home

I think I can't be the subject of the kill, but I can be if I am performing the kill.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I don't think so. It clearly says in his description that he cannot be night killed. And granny is the only town player with kill ability. Obviously, the mafia can't kill a fellow mafia. So no way is the boss going after him or instructing the goon to kill judas.
He cannot be killed by the Boss and yes that's the game, if they identify him as the traitor they can order him to target Granny in order to get him killed

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nobody gets past the granny :p
You have kept that granny immortal in this game. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1502198912][/DOUBLEPOST]@Villain - What is your suggestion of playing safe and playing risky? You mean, going for swacker is risky and going for CK is safe? Sleeper agent will get active anyway irrespective of the order the boss is killed if I have understood it right. It would be better to welcome that sleeper agent when we are at full strength I feel.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Lynch count :
Swacker - Fake Passport / CK / Surendar / asprin
CerealKiller - Jack Ryder / Villain
To vote : Simon / swacker / PresEvil

With 9 alive it takes 5 lynches for a hammer.
@swacker last chance to defend against the allegations.

Users who are viewing this thread