Football Transfers Thread

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
This will be probably be a key element to your chances. Hope a for Man U class of 92 type scenario. with a small squad, if get injuries some of the youth should get a chance.
I think it's a given that the younger players will be involved especially and I cant bring myself to say it. The Europa cup.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it's a given that the younger players will be involved especially and I cant bring myself to say it. The Europa cup.

Its been worth logged in all day just to see you say those beautiful words 'Europa Cup'. Let that sink in for a moment...

As a extra special reward take a look at my new signature - don't say I don't think of you !

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Its been worth logged in all day just to see you say those beautiful words 'Europa Cup'. Let that sink in for a moment...

As a extra special reward take a look at my new signature - don't say I don't think of you !
Sucker never knew that could happen little caropants is in serisous trouble!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Sucker never knew that could happen little caropants is in serisous trouble!

It just keeps getting better - I do the deed and someone else gets the blame...

I hope you are up for some banter when the European matches (Champs league & Europa) come around?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
It just keeps getting better - I do the deed and someone else gets the blame...

I hope you are up for some banter when the European matches (Champs league & Europa) come around?
If I'm around just getting bored guess I think you have heard that before.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
If I'm around just getting bored guess I think you have heard that before.

Yes true and also I interpret 'If I'm around' to = 'if Arsenal are winning their matches' so its 50/50 whether we see you.....

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Yes true and also I interpret 'If I'm around' to = 'if Arsenal are winning their matches' so its 50/50 whether we see you.....
No as in nothing much to do here. Not four way conversation and cant expect Caropants to know anything about football and join in.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
No as in nothing much to do here. Not four way conversation and cant expect Caropants to know anything about football and join in.

true - it can be difficult at times to get lots of members active in some of these threads. Perhaps you need to go and wow some members and get them interested in the beautiful game...

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
now please, no more sitting on the fence its really irritating.......
No real interest so not sure not been wowed by anyone so if they don't want to talk to me what can I do. very male dominated so I think we may slip away. Honest answerr for you?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
No real interest so not sure not been wowed by anyone so if they don't want to talk to me what can I do. very male dominated so I think we may slip away. Honest answerr for you?

Well I would love to tear that statement apart piece by piece but all I would be left with is humble pie. This is obviously a cricket website but I thought there was enough interest in English football/football in general to generate enough interest. Perhaps when premier league starts this weekend?

Re: cricket, only fans of sub continent teams really engage in talking about it. For English cricket it seems to be a case of people probably want to talk about it, but due to lack of activity no one does. If lots of people made the effort it would draw others others in - all cyclical

TL : DR - yes agreed

Users who are viewing this thread