What do you do for a living?

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Study! Class 9 o_- (Youngest on PC probably)
Biology then on to mathematics so on to CSS.

D

Deleted member 46200

We would never know there's someone on here how's bedtime is early... Just for the record I don't think I'm the youngest female anymore.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
We would never know there's someone on here how's bedtime is early... Just for the record I don't think I'm the youngest female anymore.
What!?!?!!
U meant "who's bedtime is early" , right?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are not just the youngest. Im also in Class 9 as well! :)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For living, I generally breathe in oxygen, eat food and sleep... thats all what living requires...

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
English language teacher working mostly with SEN and also a SENCO for the School I also teach literature.

D

Deleted member 46200

English language teacher working mostly with SEN and also a SENCO for the School I also teach literature.
You was now tell the truth... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1502921264][/DOUBLEPOST]I work in Public relations. I am employed as a conduit for share holders and stakeholders to communicate discord and break down in communications between operations, local groups, local and national governments. I deal with press and local interest groups providing press releases and news worthy stories as well as social media feeds and blogs on industry websites.

Translation. I work in a bullshit factory, I am enslaved to a dodgy skeeming lying company that makes so much money they really can't give a crap who they screw, anyone... Anything! I make shit up to give myself time to think of bigger whoppers and then more to cover the cracks from the previous lies (god bless me). I select bits for the press to chew on and put out any crap to keep the industry geeks happy. I pretend I understand social media to keep my boss happy with me because he wants to shag me!!! Other than that, how's your day?

Last edited by a moderator:

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Did I not mention elsewhere I work on a project that helps get 16-24 year olds into education, employment and training? Well yeah that's what I do.

Users who are viewing this thread