What do you do for a living?

S

Satan666

Its beyond boring now

What is?

Meh any publicity is good, managed to get a response and my post quoted. Win for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1502992470][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually though he wiped his backside with the right hand and picked his nose with the left... ?

Youre growing into a nice little troll.

I am sure your parents would be proud.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What is?

Meh any publicity is good, managed to get a response and my post quoted. Win for me
I'll trust all your Satan and etc crap if you can get my user title changed using some of your black magic tricks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

What is?

Meh any publicity is good, managed to get a response and my post quoted. Win for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1502992470][/DOUBLEPOST]

Youre growing into a nice little troll.

I am sure your parents would be proud.
I only have one and yes he is, thanks. Troll is a little excessive.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
D

Deleted member 46200

Who is Saturn?

No one makes any demands, even if I wanted to assist I wont anymore.
Saturn is a god in ancient Roman religion, and a character in myth. As a god of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation. In later developments, he also came to be a god of time. His reign was depicted as a Golden Age of plenty and peace. The Temple of Saturn in the Roman Forum housed the state treasury.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
He clearly forgot who owns him.[DOUBLEPOST=1502993360][/DOUBLEPOST]Or has a split-personality disorder

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Do many activities to earn a living. One of them is Psychiatrist ( part time). Also give online advice to clients from many countries.

S

Satan666

Saturn is a god in ancient Roman religion, and a character in myth. As a god of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation. In later developments, he also came to be a god of time. His reign was depicted as a Golden Age of plenty and peace. The Temple of Saturn in the Roman Forum housed the state treasury.

Thanks for the info but @Villain is a big boy he doesnt need a mum to tuck in his shirt.[DOUBLEPOST=1502996789][/DOUBLEPOST]
He clearly forgot who owns him.[DOUBLEPOST=1502993360][/DOUBLEPOST]Or has a split-personality disorder

Lmao. You be the judge.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors

Stop slipping into delusion, Caroline. I'm starting to think you are a nutjob, either that or you're beginning to indulge in the false comfort of superstitions like religion. Some more proverbs below from this Bible you quoted, this time all of the proverbs that are against women:

Proverbs

1. God warns us about the dangers of "strange women." Strange men are OK though. 2:16-19
  2. The feet of strange women "go down to death," and "her steps take hold on hell." 5:3-5
  3. Watch out for those evil, strange, and whorish women who lie around waiting to trap innocent men. 6:24-26
  4. A woman that seduces a man is evil -- the man is just an innocent victim. 7:5-27
  5. We are warned again about "foolish women" who are "simple" and "knoweth nothing," who drag their guests into "the depths of hell." 9:13-18
  6. A fair woman without discretion is like a golden jewel in a pig's snout. 11:22
  7. "A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones." 12:4
  8. "It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house." 21:9, 25:24
  9. "It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman." 21:19
  10. "Strange women" have "deep pits" for mouths into which fall those whom God hates. 22:14
  11. "Whores" and "strange women" lie around waiting to trap innocent men. 23:27-28
  12. Don't even look at any "strange women." If you do, you will utter perverse things. 23:33
  13. "Contentious women" are like "a continual dropping on a very rainy day." There are no contentious men. Well, maybe there are a few, but they are like sunny spring days. 27:15
  14. One of the four "wonderful" things is "the way of a man with a maid." 30:18-19
  15. Adulterous women eat, wipe their mouths, and say "what a good girl am I." 30:20
  16. One of the three or four things that the earth cannot bear is an odious woman when she is married. 30:21, 23
  17. Don't give your strength to women. 31:3
  18. "Who can find a virtuous woman?" Virtuous men are much more common. 31:10

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I work for CBRE as a Security Receptionist at Experian and I like because you get to meet a lot of people and also learn how Experian run its business.

Users who are viewing this thread