What do you do for a living?

D

Deleted member 46200

Oops she messaged me, not in the best of moods! Has had a hard day and just been messaged from a supplier and she' s been.... ??? Talk later.[DOUBLEPOST=1503066014][/DOUBLEPOST]
what, unlike someone else we know, lol
Okay, I follow... !

Can you put that I'm hot t-shirt on for me please x x x

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
These don't come cheap.
images

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nothing squat every morning for at least 30 minutes. you know I didn't mean exercise you know where squat. did someone tell me where I squat in morning?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Half of this site is just kids from India and Pakistan. :p

By the way. I'm final year undergraduate in Engineering Physics (I've dropped the Physics entirely; most of my interests are in Electrical Engineering)

D

Deleted member 46200

Half of this site is just kids from India and Pakistan. :p

By the way. I'm final year undergraduate in Engineering Physics (I've dropped the Physics entirely; most of my interests are in Electrical Engineering)
Two thirds to three quarters I would say and just one solitary single women... Are you feeling alone... !

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I thought I can share atleast something from my personal life here in PC.

I am an Engineer. My major and field of work is Embedded Systems. ( If you don't know what it means, google or use wikipedia. In simple words- it involves design in both hardware level and software level). Currently, the project which I have in my company is related to healthcare/medical field. So developing (R&D) a device for it.

Users who are viewing this thread