What do you do for a living?

D

Deleted member 46200

Solitary woman? Who? You or @Jenocide ?
I wouldn't say she was 'active' very lazy and too into her Arsenal... That could change... ![DOUBLEPOST=1503991123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Assume she meant active poster. Jen is once a week woman if you are lucky :p
You too getting close... ? All these trips to London... ? But you are right she doesn't have the same access as I and is (I have to confess) busy more than me! As she spends time out on sites.[DOUBLEPOST=1503991170][/DOUBLEPOST]So that's two females...

Dipak

ICC Board Member
If Jenocides happened once a week, the world would be an awful place (I know it's an awful pun, but couldn't resist)

D

Deleted member 46200

If Jenocides happened once a week, the world would be an awful place (I know it's an awful pun, but couldn't resist)
Once a week here, five days on average a week in the office... Never dull.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Assume she meant active poster. Jen is once a week woman if you are lucky :p
For a reason, watching Caroline get trolled again is nasty wish someone would step up and sort it out. Any staff fancy taking responsibility???

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For a reason, watching Caroline get trolled again is nasty wish someone would step up and sort it out. Any staff fancy taking responsibility???

you never know, karma might rear its ugly head here one day and peoples backsides get bitten really hard........

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
you never know, karma might rear its ugly head here one day and peoples backsides get bitten really hard........
There's no excuse for bullying they should be ashamed ever wondered why there are no females here? Anyone wants to PM me then ask but I feel I am from a biased opinion as I have probably heard and read more than I know but what I have seen is just nasty and petty it's like being back at school. Does the onwer actually care?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's no excuse for bullying they should be ashamed ever wondered why there are no females here? Anyone wants to PM me then ask but I feel I am from a biased opinion as I have probably heard and read more than I know but what I have seen is just nasty and petty it's like being back at school. Does the onwer actually care?

you are talking to the converted here, I assume that rhetoric is aimed at everyone else. I know the Owner very well and yes he does care..

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I'm an office manager and co-own the place where i work. :D
I did want to be a hairdresser but followed into the family business instead.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Studying in Grade 8 currently
Still confused about future career :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread