What do you do for a living?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I work for CBRE as a Security Receptionist at Experian and I like because you get to meet a lot of people and also learn how Experian run its business.
Hang on. Is this the Experian that deals with validation of a phyisical/mailing/business address?

D

Deleted member 46200

Stop slipping into delusion, Caroline. I'm starting to think you are a nutjob, either that or you're beginning to indulge in the false comfort of superstitions like religion. Some more proverbs below from this Bible you quoted, this time all of the proverbs that are against women:

Proverbs

1. God warns us about the dangers of "strange women." Strange men are OK though. 2:16-19
  2. The feet of strange women "go down to death," and "her steps take hold on hell." 5:3-5
  3. Watch out for those evil, strange, and whorish women who lie around waiting to trap innocent men. 6:24-26
  4. A woman that seduces a man is evil -- the man is just an innocent victim. 7:5-27
  5. We are warned again about "foolish women" who are "simple" and "knoweth nothing," who drag their guests into "the depths of hell." 9:13-18
  6. A fair woman without discretion is like a golden jewel in a pig's snout. 11:22
  7. "A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones." 12:4
  8. "It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house." 21:9, 25:24
  9. "It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman." 21:19
  10. "Strange women" have "deep pits" for mouths into which fall those whom God hates. 22:14
  11. "Whores" and "strange women" lie around waiting to trap innocent men. 23:27-28
  12. Don't even look at any "strange women." If you do, you will utter perverse things. 23:33
  13. "Contentious women" are like "a continual dropping on a very rainy day." There are no contentious men. Well, maybe there are a few, but they are like sunny spring days. 27:15
  14. One of the four "wonderful" things is "the way of a man with a maid." 30:18-19
  15. Adulterous women eat, wipe their mouths, and say "what a good girl am I." 30:20
  16. One of the three or four things that the earth cannot bear is an odious woman when she is married. 30:21, 23
  17. Don't give your strength to women. 31:3
  18. "Who can find a virtuous woman?" Virtuous men are much more common. 31:10
If you've never read my AMA then you'll not understand, if you have be understanding and feel for me, I have been honest and straight forward with my answers and I have my reasons for religion. We all need to be a little encouraging and communicate more to equal difference and find harmony amongst us all.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I work in procurement and central purchasing for the same high profile company as Caropants aka @SweetCaroline although I don't liie as much as her department and can say I have an honest role to play. And not involved in the chaos, that's why she is accident prone and falls over/off her chair (wear trousers) as it's the guilt catching up with her.

Only joking she works very hard and is a lovely girl.

D

Deleted member 46200

I work in procurement and central purchasing for the same high profile company as Caropants aka @SweetCaroline although I don't liie as much as her department and can say I have an honest role to play. And not involved in the chaos, that's why she is accident prone and falls over/off her chair (wear trousers) as it's the guilt catching up with her.

Only joking she works very hard and is a lovely girl.
Awww that's so sweet thanks... !

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shit, I thought PC had somehow hacked into your company email then...?

Users who are viewing this thread