What do you do for a living?

Study! Class 9 o_- (Youngest on PC probably)
Biology then on to mathematics so on to CSS.

We would never know there's someone on here how's bedtime is early... Just for the record I don't think I'm the youngest female anymore.

We would never know there's someone on here how's bedtime is early... Just for the record I don't think I'm the youngest female anymore.
What!?!?!!
U meant "who's bedtime is early" , right?

You are not just the youngest. Im also in Class 9 as well! :)

For living, I generally breathe in oxygen, eat food and sleep... thats all what living requires...

English language teacher working mostly with SEN and also a SENCO for the School I also teach literature.

English language teacher working mostly with SEN and also a SENCO for the School I also teach literature.
You was now tell the truth... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1502921264][/DOUBLEPOST]I work in Public relations. I am employed as a conduit for share holders and stakeholders to communicate discord and break down in communications between operations, local groups, local and national governments. I deal with press and local interest groups providing press releases and news worthy stories as well as social media feeds and blogs on industry websites.

Translation. I work in a bullshit factory, I am enslaved to a dodgy skeeming lying company that makes so much money they really can't give a crap who they screw, anyone... Anything! I make shit up to give myself time to think of bigger whoppers and then more to cover the cracks from the previous lies (god bless me). I select bits for the press to chew on and put out any crap to keep the industry geeks happy. I pretend I understand social media to keep my boss happy with me because he wants to shag me!!! Other than that, how's your day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I not mention elsewhere I work on a project that helps get 16-24 year olds into education, employment and training? Well yeah that's what I do.

Users who are viewing this thread