Who is your county team?

• Total voters

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What are Leicester doing? 94/7 off 13 overs ??

Just throwing wickets and the game away.......:noway

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
What are Leicester doing? 94/7 off 13 overs ??

Just throwing wickets and the game away.......:noway

Nothing to do with some awesome bowling from Meschede right? Though the poor bloke would have heard his names pronounced about 5 different ways from the commentary team haha.

D

Deleted member 46200

Wow looks like there was some interaction on a forum were more than two people spoke to each other... Really looking forward tomorrow nigh!!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing to do with some awesome bowling from Meschede right? Though the poor bloke would have heard his names pronounced about 5 different ways from the commentary team haha.

Lol, tbf he did bowl well, but Leicester certainly didn't do themselves any favours. Was like, every time they tried to hit out , let's find the outfielder which they did with unnerving accuracy! Still Glamorgan thoroughly deserved the win and you will enjoy finals day if you go....

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Lol, tbf he did bowl well, but Leicester certainly didn't do themselves any favours. Was like, every time they tried to hit out , let's find the outfielder which they did with unnerving accuracy! Still Glamorgan thoroughly deserved the win and you will enjoy finals day if you go....

Yeah. Plus I still love how Cosgrove hasn't lost weight in years haha. He was that size when he played for us. Shame really as no doubt that counted against him playing a great deal for Australia.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Nothing has moved here sonce the 25th and we're reaching the drama part od the season?

Okay we'll start ourselves, what's going on with Surrey?

D

Deleted member 46200

Nothing has moved here sonce the 25th and we're reaching the drama part od the season?

Okay we'll start ourselves, what's going on with Surrey?
If you quote me on here then you don't need to message me on slack... Drrrr.

Keep drawing games only won one all season but batting has been steady. gaz will be happy Essex are top and going great that'll be boasting material for weeks.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
If you quote me on here then you don't need to message me on slack... Drrrr.

Keep drawing games only won one all season but batting has been steady. gaz will be happy Essex are top and going great that'll be boasting material for weeks.
is that anyhtiung to do with the weather it has been off and on or arer Surrey just a bit boring to watch?

D

Deleted member 46200

is that anyhtiung to do with the weather it has been off and on or arer Surrey just a bit boring to watch?
Not too sure I wonder if anyone else can send light on the matter... ? Would be good to have a chat about county cricket... !

D

Deleted member 46200

No chance in a conference all day so could???? Go for a drink after.... Message me later around four.

D

Deleted member 46200

Wow this thread about English cricket is really buzzing Essex winning the Championship has kept many quiet... ?

Users who are viewing this thread