English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Not sure what he'll be able to learn at Worcester to be honest...no offence Worcester fans.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe he can learn something now.

Not sure what he'll be able to learn at Worcester to be honest...no offence Worcester fans.

How dare you! He can learn how to scuba dive, the centre of the pitch usually 20 foot under most times of the year plus learn from the spinner rated second only to Warne in all time rankings, Brett D'Oliveira....

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
How dare you! He can learn how to scuba dive, the centre of the pitch usually 20 foot under most times of the year plus learn from the spinner rated second only to Warne in all time rankings, Brett D'Oliveira....

Forgot you had scuba diving there haha. Suppose Moen could give him beard tips if he isn't too busy battering the rest of the world.

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
We're hopeful of getting David Miller back in for the knockout stages of the T20 which is awesome news. Depending on the date of our next fixture of course as he should be representing Saffer A...what a waste of his talent that is haha.

D

Deleted member 46200

The T20 Blast is in action tonight. Surrey's Sam Curran has just bowled a triple wicket-maiden against Gloucestershire.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The T20 Blast is in action tonight. Surrey's Sam Curran has just bowled a triple wicket-maiden against Gloucestershire.

giphy.gif

Caroline, Caroline no-one care tonight, they are all watching the first day-night test at mighty Edgbaston - durr!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
AFRIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

D

Deleted member 46200

giphy.gif

Caroline, Caroline no-one care tonight, they are all watching the first day-night test at mighty Edgbaston - durr!
A triple wicket maiden in a T20 game come on now B.... Have yourself sweet heart... !!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

Wow that was great innings by Afridi scoring 101 of 43 balls, Oh boom boom where have you been.
I assume it's top four in each group that go through?[DOUBLEPOST=1503438207][/DOUBLEPOST]
AFRIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I still actually rate him and for an old guy he's fit... Sadly, no one here to agree with me... !!!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I assume it's top four in each group that go through?[DOUBLEPOST=1503438207][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still actually rate him and for an old guy he's fit... Sadly, no one here to agree with me... !!!
Yeah I think that was the Quarter Final in which Afridi score the fastest natwest t20 blast century.

I still rate him and believe he can still win you games, it was his decision to open the batting, he is wasted at no 6 or 7.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah I think that was the Quarter Final in which Afridi score the fastest natwest t20 blast century.

I still rate him and believe he can still win you games, it was his decision to open the batting, he is wasted at no 6 or 7.
Still got it... In many a sense...!

Users who are viewing this thread